Operational risk and complexity risk can go hand-in-hand. Leo Sadovy is author of the Value Alley blog at SAS, a thought leader in financial management and responsible for performance management solutions marketing at SAS. Above all, he is a master story teller who can weave together the examples needed to help us easily understand complex ideas. In this post, Sadovy discusses the challenges institutions face when one failure sets off another somewhere downstream.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
88 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
90 days ago
Spend less, do more
95 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime