Theoretically, CCAR submissions can be developed and submitted using your existing risk and finance infrastructure. But there are some challenges to that approach. An analytic solution that is built to facilitate collaboration between risk and finance can produce some significant technical and business benefits.
Cyberrisk in Banking
The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime
8 days ago
Technology is the key to helping prisons fulfill their duty of care
10 days ago
Spend less, do more
15 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- The digital age has a dark side – cybercrime