Consumers have never had more ways in which to interact with businesses. It’s likely that your customers are:
- On your website, finding out more about your products and services.
- Reading customer reviews to better inform the buying decisions your campaigns are intended to influence.
- Using a mobile device in-store to ensure they aren’t overpaying for a product or service.
- Buying products or services in any number of your channels.
- Recalibrating and adapting to the new economic “normal.”
We all live and operate in a digital realm in which customers expect a near instant ability to find relevant information about the products and services they need. Customers are now within a click of either buying from you or your competitor. In short, customer behaviors and expectations are changing.
At the same time, there’s an opportunity to influence purchases, but the key is to fit the puzzle pieces left behind by customers in each channel.
To better compete, companies must embrace the idea that these disparate touch points are converging within a consumer’s mind to represent their singular customer experience within each and every business with which they interact.
For tips on making the most of every customer interaction. Register to watch this AMA Webcast with Charlene Li and SAS’ Jonathan Hornby.