Risk Management for Insurance: STD Formula & QRT
Overview of Solvency II Standard Formula computation and Quantitative Reporting Templates generation in SAS Risk Management for Insurance. Learn how to:
- Map Insurance Companies’ data into SAS Data Models
- Execute a step in the process of SCR computation and view results at different levels of granularity
(i.e. sub-risk, risk, entity and group)
- Create and modify Quantitative Reporting Templates.
Basic knowledge of SAS Risk Dimensions and Solvency II Directive.
Overview of Solvency II and it’s influence
on the architecture of SAS RMfI
Architecture and calculation process
SAS RMfI Valuation Modules
• SAS Underwriting Risk Management for Life Insurance
• SAS Underwriting Risk Management for P&C Insurance
• SAS Market Risk Management for Insurance
• SAS Firmwide Risk Management for Insurance
SAS RRR and Regulatory Reporting