This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to use the suite SAS® Fraud Framework.
This course covers:
- the Administrator User Interface (SAS Financial Crime Monitor), as well as understanding the tasks
that must be completed before and after using the interface;
- the Investigator User Interface (SAS Social Network Analysis Server).
Learn how to:
- use the SAS Financial Crime Monitor (create and register prep and enrichment tables, create and register an alert table template, write SAS programs for scenarios, processing, enrichment, scoring, suppression, and routing, create RDB tables using SQL scripts, enter project information into the Financial Crimes Monitor (FCM) interface, modify and submit alert generation process programs);
- use and configure the Investigator User Interface;
- use and configure the Social Network Analysis Display.
SAS programming knowledge is required. SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence is preferred.
Introduction to the suite SAS Fraud Framework
SAS Financial Crimes Monitor
• Pre-Tasks (introduction to the course scenario, prep and enrichment tables, alert table template, SAS programs, RDB tables)
• Interface Tasks (projects, fraud detection and risk scenarios, second pass and scoring scenarios, suppression scenarios, routing scenarios, RDB user interface tables)
• Post-Tasks (FCM_JOB_CALENDAR table, job scheduler)
• The Alert Generation Process
SAS Social Network Analysis Server
• Using and configuring the Investigator User Interface
• Using and configuring the Social Network Analysis Display.