SAS Demand Driven Forecasting
This course teaches forecasters and planners how to use SAS to predict product demand by using complex statistical models, develop a forecast consensus across the organization, and aggregate selected forecasts. Learn how to:
- explore and analyze historical demand
- forecast product demand by applying advanced statistical models
- integrate plans to create new models and add events to the forecasting process
- develop a forecast consensus.
Technical and Business users who have the responsibility to develop consensus forecasts in conjunction with the sales and operations planning process.
Attend the course: "SAS Financial Management: Financial Reporting"
• Describing the business scenario at a high level
• Explaining the four personas used throughout
• Navigating workspaces
• Understanding the components of the
Forecast Plans workspace
• Managing existing forecast plans
• Creating a new forecast plan
New product forecasting