Using SAS' subscriber intelligence solution, Expedia can now identify what marketing channels influence and drive revenue conversions on the site, optimize its marketing spending by channel; increase customer lifetime value, improve the overall experience for customers while on the site and discover usability glitches that can lead to lost revenues.
How SAS® Can Help
SAS provides solutions to enhance a subscription-based business model focused on acquisition, customer lifetime value and retention. We provide access to state-of-the-art, viable analytics and powerful data management tools that are used to solve large, complex prospective and relationship marketing problems. SAS provides software and services to help you:
- Eliminate noise and focus on subscribers by enabling the collection of all market and subscriber data and access data wherever it resides in whatever format and quantity to identify hidden patterns in behavior, sentiment and influence.
- Reduce time spent managing and moving data to focus on better understanding your subscribers and market opportunities using a solution that can be easily deployed into campaign selections, real-time decisions and communication channels.
- Maximize cross-business impact by creating consistent subscriber experiences with a comprehensive model to link touch point behavior to contact history, regardless of channel, providing a holistic view of the subscriber relationship.
Increase the value of your digital properties' advertising inventory with ability to improve your understanding of subscriber segments to increase relevance and engagement.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS is unique in its ability to access, prioritize and understand the ever-increasing volumes of data that direct, indirect and integrated marketers need to analyze in their quest to grow the business and increase return on marketing investments. SAS enables you to:
- Integrate your customer intelligence platform to reduce marketing execution and operational costs because you will only need to support one system for data integration needs and data quality management.
- Base decisions on analytics, not simplistic list pulls, by using predictive modeling to rate the likelihood for uptake on new, existing or retention offers to prioritize who gets what offers by what channel and when.
- Access world-class support with the understanding that if there are problems, SAS provides quick and deep knowledge support to help recover from issues.
- Choose a hosted solution plan if you lack the hardware or resources to perform a software implementation and require a different payment structure.
Access to our center of excellence and professional services delivery consultants who provide customer analytics and implementation expertise to facilitate software configuration, implementation and deployment, thereby reducing the risk of missing target deadlines.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Customer Intelligence
SAS Customer Intelligence provides the most comprehensive suite of analytic marketing solutions, enabling marketing executives to make smarter decisions and solve more business challenges. Only SAS provides the complete set of capabilities needed for a customer-focused marketing process.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.