SAS® OnDemand: Drug Development
SAS OnDemand: Drug Development provides a centralized, controlled and compliance-enabling platform for efficiently developing, executing and managing the transformation, analysis and submission of clinical research data. The solution was designed to bring the value of the enterprise SAS Drug Development solution to small and midsize businesses.
- Secure access for both internal and external user communities including contract research organizations (CROs), collaborative development partners and independent data monitoring committees (IDMCs).
- Automated integrity, traceability and transparency documentation for all data analysis activities.
- A controlled information repository for managing finalized trial data and results, as well as other regulated content including SOPs and project documentation.
- Easy-to-use, browser-based applications to develop, test and apply SAS Analytics to clinical trial data in order to determine safety and efficacy outcomes.
- No direct IT hardware or software installation, system administration, validation or maintenance costs related to SAS processing of clinical trials data.
How SAS® Is Different
- World-class analytics. While less-rigorous analytics work for certain applications, the critical nature of clinical research demands the best analytics available.
- Customer success. Many organizations of all sizes are already gaining competitive advantage with SAS Drug Development.
- Experience. For more than 30 years, SAS has been used to analyze and report safety and efficacy for medical products.
- Proven hosting. SAS hosting allows a fast and reliable implementation, without causing additional strain on small and midsize businesses' limited internal IT infrastructure and resources.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.