Social Media Analytics for Casinos
Using SAS a global casino company was able to:
- Identify which sustainability concepts were most attractive to patrons.
- Discover that its brand was associated more closely with sustainability than its competitors.
- Focus sustainability initiatives.
- Identify additional opportunities to apply sentiment analysis to sustainability data.
How SAS® Can Help
As casinos refine their social media programs, filtering out the noise to hone in on specific, recurring themes adds strategic focus to tactical "customer satisfaction" efforts. We approach the problem by providing software and services to help you:
- Accumulate knowledge about relevant patron conversations by integrating pertinent data across online channels, including CRM systems, traditional news sites and social media forums, and store that content in an analysis-ready format.
- Target the most influential participants, so they are always in the know about your latest and greatest product and service offerings by tracking social networks and identifying the most influential participants, not just the ones with the most friends and followers.
- Answer questions about patrons’ needs and desires, strategic marketing opportunities, media allocation and online engagement – from all levels of your organization – using a reporting and analysis platform that keeps executives informed by using concise indicators via the Web, mobile phone or e-mail.
- Quantify the impact of promotions, new offerings and strategic partnerships on your reputation and the bottom line by comparing sentiment before and after a promotion, new offering or partnership announcement.
How SAS® Is Different
Transform your tactical "issue-response" social media efforts into strategic "reputation-management" program, by identifying trends in sentiment and linking them to key operating statistics. Only SAS enables you to:
- Identify influencers to allow you to give the most influential patrons special offers and insider promotions designed to make them enthusiastic fans.
- Capture and integrate online conversation data to create a data archive that becomes essential in evaluating the impact of strategic decisions.
- Apply text analytics to social data to get at the heart of how guests feel about your casino and services and how you measure up to the competition, and link this to the bottom line so you can make strategic decisions about your reputation.
- Establish the relationship between sentiment and operational metrics so decision makers can turn patron insight into action by providing access to the right information.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Social Media Analytics
SAS Social Media Analytics is an enterprise-hosted, on-demand solution that integrates, archives, analyzes and enables organizations to act on intelligence gleaned from online conversations on professional and consumer-generated media sites. It enables you to attribute online conversations to specific parts of your business, allowing accelerated responses to marketplace shifts.
SAS® Customer Link Analytics
SAS Customer Link Analytics improves customer retention, cross-sell and up-sell by enabling marketers to identify social communities based on relationships between customers, measure and segment customers based on social influence, and target customers based on changes within their social communities. Users can quickly visualize social networks between customers who were previously unknown and uncover leaders, followers and other members within social communities. By incorporating such role-based variables, this solution can enhance existing segmentation models, enabling you to discover how best to target influencers.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.