Customer Analytics for Casinos
" Our profitability around marketing interventions programs is much higher because of the precision of understanding that SAS provides."
Chief Marketing Officer
How SAS® Can Help
Understanding patron behavior is necessary for long-term growth and vital for survival in a highly competitive environment. We approach the problem by providing software and services to help you:
- Gain a 360-degree view of the patron by automatically accessing, cleansing and consolidating disparate patron data into a single version of the truth.
- Maximize patron satisfaction by using patron data to track needs and preferences and to identify opportunities to “wow” your patrons.
- Increase retention rates by using predictive analytics to identify behaviors that signal attrition so you can do something about it before it happens – not when it's already too late.
- Create highly effective promotions by using predictive analytics to target the right patron with the right offers, which will increase response rates and decrease costs.
- Increase patron loyalty and maximize patron profitability by mining patron data to determine what drives loyalty and to identify promising cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
Advanced customer analytics from SAS can unlock insights in your patron data, and you can use those insights to improve loyalty, increase retention and generate additional revenue and profits.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS® Customer Intelligence provides the most comprehensive enterprise marketing solution for your data-driven marketing process. While other vendors offer components that can satisfy some of your needs, SAS delivers the only complete set of capabilities available on the market with localized global support. With SAS, you get:
- Superior analytics for retention modeling, advanced segmentation analysis, predicting response rates, calculating customer lifetime value and maximizing patron profitability.
- Market-leading data management and data quality, enabling you to integrate and cleanse data from disparate operating systems into a 360 view of the patron.
- A path for growth and evolution, to gain competitive advantage of marketing and loyalty programs.
Only SAS provides the market-leading analytics to turn volumes of patron data into meaningful insight, allowing you to develop deeper relationships with your patrons while growing revenue and profits.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Customer Intelligence
- SAS® Marketing Automation
- SAS® for Customer Experience Analytics
- SAS® Customer Link Analytics
- SAS® Marketing Mix Advisor
- SAS® Marketing Optimization
- SAS® Real-Time Decision Manager
- SAS® Social Media Analytics
- SAS® Web Analytics
SAS® Customer Intelligence
SAS Customer Intelligence provides the most comprehensive suite of analytic marketing solutions, enabling marketing executives to make smarter decisions and solve more business challenges. Only SAS provides the complete set of capabilities needed for a customer-focused marketing process.
SAS® Marketing Automation
SAS Marketing Automation is a comprehensive solution to plan, test and execute marketing campaigns so you can improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness. By increasing retention and driving higher rates of new customer acquisitions, it can help you achieve a better return on investment and a healthier bottom line.
SAS® for Customer Experience Analytics
SAS for Customer Experience Analytics provides an immediate and complete picture of your customers by capturing every website interaction, transforming those interactions into customer-centric knowledge and integrating them with other channel views. This approach allows organizations to more effectively understand, model and, ultimately, market to these same customers.
SAS® Customer Link Analytics
SAS Customer Link Analytics improves customer retention, cross-sell and up-sell by enabling marketers to identify social communities based on relationships between customers, measure and segment customers based on social influence, and target customers based on changes within their social communities. Users can quickly visualize social networks between customers who were previously unknown and uncover leaders, followers and other members within social communities. By incorporating such role-based variables, this solution can enhance existing segmentation models, enabling you to discover how best to target influencers.
SAS® Marketing Mix Advisor
SAS Marketing Mix Advisor provides an easier way of analyzing, forecasting and optimizing your mix of advertising and promotions. SAS enables organizations to increase their profit through more effective and efficient deployment of marketing resources and lower risk associated with changes in the marketplace.
SAS® Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization applies mathematical techniques to maximize campaign return, revealing how to make the most of each customer contact. By determining the best offers for individuals and providing insight into the implications of changing business constraints, such as budget, channel capacity and contact policies, it increases marketing campaign ROI.
SAS® Real-Time Decision Manager
SAS Real-Time Decision Manager combines SAS Analytics with business logic and contact strategies to deliver intelligent, real-time recommendations to interactive channels such as websites, call centers, POS and ATM locations. Meeting each customer's needs at the right time and place, and in the right context, helps you become more profitable.
SAS® Social Media Analytics
SAS Social Media Analytics is an enterprise-hosted, on-demand solution that integrates, archives, analyzes and enables organizations to act on intelligence gleaned from online conversations on professional and consumer-generated media sites. It enables you to attribute online conversations to specific parts of your business, allowing accelerated responses to marketplace shifts.
SAS® Web Analytics
SAS Web Analytics automatically turns raw Web data into valuable business information. Through the use of advanced analytics, the solution lets you monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and understand the factors that influence each business metric. This, in turn, lets you successfully refine your marketing and service strategies to achieve your business goals.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.