Intelligence Management and Analytics for the Intelligence Community
End-to-end intelligence lifecycle management delivers powerful results
Using SAS, law enforcement and national security organizations can raise analysis and knowledge discovery to a new level. SAS combines its intellectual property, integrated analytic framework and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions that fit into your current operating environment and can expand to meet your future requirements.
Effective, predictive intelligence
In a fast-paced, mission-critical environment, a military operation revolutionized the way it created intelligence using SAS®. It can now more quickly access, review, produce and disseminate indicators, warnings and exploitable intelligence to commanders in the theater to help save lives.
How SAS® Can Help
As data volume, intelligence sources and analytical complexity continue to grow, SAS provides organizations with the capabilities necessary to meet current, planned and unforeseen high-performance analytics requirements, pre-empt cyberthreats, reveal suspicious financial activity, evaluate social media and assess risk. SAS delivers the robust engine that can integrate, process, analyze and visualize the enormous amounts of multi-INT structured and unstructured data that analysts have to sift through to produce the high-quality, comprehensive analysis upon which decision makers rely. SAS helps you:
- Manage the entire intelligence life cycle. SAS solutions support all the key stages of the intelligence life cycle: planning, collection, processing, analysis and dissemination – making it easier for agencies to direct, track and audit information as it moves through the system. Information is accessed on a need-to-know basis reflecting individual roles and responsibilities through our role-based security model. "Protected" and "covert" roles help minimize the risk of particularly sensitive contacts and intelligence being compromised.
- Proactively manage the growth of data volume, velocity and variety. Access, integrate, cleanse and standardize data with SAS data integration and data quality solutions. Integrate data from virtually any source and interactively exchange data between different platforms.
- Derive essential meaning from big data to build the complete intelligence picture. Analyze unstructured data and perform entity extraction and ontology management using SAS Text Analytics. Reveal unknown and abnormal patterns of behavior with SAS data mining. Apply link analysis to reveal relationships between entities with SAS Social Network Analysis.
- Accelerate the time it takes to search, access and analyze data. Reduce the time you spend performing analysis on your data from hours to seconds, and easily scale to ever-increasing volumes of data so you can explore big data faster and answer big analytics problems quickly and with confidence.
SAS offers deep domain knowledge, intelligence management capabilities and analytics expertise with a highly skilled workforce of security-cleared personnel and subject-matter experts. By offering significant efficiencies in the intelligence environment and allowing you to automate manual, labor-intensive processes, SAS solutions free up resources so that analysts can focus on countering new threats.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS delivers a complete, holistic framework for total intelligence lifecycle management and analysis that allows users to expand, grow and modify their intelligence and security processes as threats change. With SAS you get:
- Proven capability. With more than 30 years’ experience and proven performance supporting national security and intelligence organizations at 160 locations around the globe, SAS continues to stand out as a leader in intelligence management and analysis.
- Excellence in high-performance analytics. SAS analytics software is recognized by our customers and industry experts as best-in-class. We continue to push the boundaries on different approaches to problems with new algorithms and functionality that take our users and their organizations to the next level of analytic insight.
- Unparalleled scalability. SAS software's ability to handle huge data volumes is unsurpassed. Customers in intelligence operations with massive amounts of data rely on the ability of SAS to scale with their missions.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Security Intelligence
- SAS® Analytics
- SAS® Social Media Analytics
- High-Performance Analytics
- SAS® DataFlux® Data Management
SAS® Security Intelligence
From financial services, to insurance, to health care, to the public sector, organizations must begin to look at national and public security trends holistically across the enterprise in order to identify large-scale threats early in their development while there is still time to mount effective countermeasures that deliver maximum impact. SAS can help.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
SAS® Social Media Analytics
SAS Social Media Analytics is an enterprise-hosted, on-demand solution that integrates, archives, analyzes and enables organizations to act on intelligence gleaned from online conversations on professional and consumer-generated media sites. It enables you to attribute online conversations to specific parts of your business, allowing accelerated responses to marketplace shifts.
High-performance analytics enables organizations to quickly and confidently seize new opportunities in order to make better choices ahead of competitors and create new value from big data.
SAS® DataFlux® Data Management
SAS provides an integrated environment of solutions, tools, methodologies and workflows that enables organizations to manage big data as a valued asset, driving both core operational processes and strategic decision making. With these data management capabilities, organizations can make full use of all incoming data to uncover hidden insights and increase competitive edge.
The breadth of SAS DataFlux technologies helps organizations lower costs, increase efficiency and productivity, and provide measurable value. High-performance, scalable solutions ensure that organizations can successfully complete the most demanding data integration, data management and data governance projects.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.