Stay ahead of ever-increasing cyber-threats
Success with SAS
After implementing a SAS solution that uses event-correlation data and several other data sources to defend computer networks, US government agency analysts now handle incidents with increased speed and recognize potential threats sooner.
How SAS® Can Help
SAS helps you monitor networks and take proactive measures to thwart network attacks.
- Data Integration. By aggregating and fusing the massive amounts of data produced by network monitoring devices, you can gain insight into the nature, occurrence and impact of attacks on your networks.
- Analytics. Once you have aggregated the data, you can perform historical trending and analysis, and forecast and predict future attacks. Using SAS' state-of-the art analytic tools, you can elevate cyber-analysis from passive attack detection to a predictive threat and counter-measure response. SAS can even identify "low and slow" attacks that are difficult to detect and span longer periods of time.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS provides a framework that can integrate with your existing infrastructure. Aggregate, manipulate, fuse, visualize, process and analyze enormous amounts of network traffic data into problem-specific, applicable information to provide complete situational awareness of your entire network. With SAS, you get:
- Scalability. SAS can store and process continually growing volumes of captured cyber-data – which can mean up to several gigabytes of data each day.
- Speed. Multithreading, optimized routines and smart storage for extremely fast retrieval enable SAS to process even the largest volumes of data that sensors create each day.
- Flexibility. SAS provides a flexible cyber-network solution framework that will allow you to expand, grow, modify or adapt as the cyber environment changes.
- Data refresh capability. SAS refreshes data to underlying systems and analyses in 15-minute increments to ensure that your data is always up-to-date.
Attempts to steal information are advanced, persistent, sophisticated and well-resourced. No other solution available provides the high level of detection, automation and power that you get with SAS.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS Data Integration forms the solid foundation needed to support your enterprise information management needs. From within a single point of administration, it provides capabilities for:
- Enterprise data access and processing across systems and platforms.
- Integrated data quality, which is critical to producing accurate, consistent information.
- Comprehensive data governance programs that enhance the success of your data-centric goals.
- An interactive, visual data integration development environment that enables collaboration and easy reusability.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
High-performance analytics enables organizations to quickly and confidently seize new opportunities in order to make better choices ahead of competitors and create new value from big data.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.