Plan and prioritize collection efforts to get the best possible results
" Financial services institutions must re-gear their analytic techniques to adapt to a new playing field. Rising unemployment, coupled with a protracted recession and increased credit costs, make existing tools obsolete. Successful lenders that apply advanced analytics to optimize their strategies experience particularly strong results."
— Brian Riley
Research Director of Bank Cards TowerGroup
How SAS® Can Help
Optimizing the collections recovery process can have a dramatic positive effect on profitability and ROI from the investment. With SAS, you can:
- Know which customers are most likely to respond, which communication channels will provide the highest return, and the amount likely to be collected by using customer behavioral models to gain critical insight.
- Determine which channels to use for individual customers in order to maximize the effectiveness of each communication channel by using advanced analytic techniques to evaluate multiple channels simultaneously.
- Understand the impact of changing various constraints – e.g., call center capacity, customer contact policy, etc. – with an easy-to-use interface that lets you run multiple scenarios to gauge their effectiveness.
- Create, view and share optimization reports and optimization objective summary reports, then use these results to improve the use of collections resources.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS combines mathematical optimization, user-defined constraint modeling and integration with industry-leading predictive analytics, enabling you to reach the next level of effectiveness and profitability in collections management. With SAS, you get:
- Effectiveness. SAS uses true, mathematical optimization to consider all factors and provide the best of all possible solutions.
- Speed. While complex mathematical computations have typically caused processing bottlenecks, the patented SAS algorithm reduces optimization approaches from days to minutes, giving managers quick and easy access to accurate information for making smarter decisions.
- Ease of use. An intuitive interface allows users who know nothing about optimization techniques to enter objectives, constraints and contact policies and run all reports and analyses.
- Integration. Based on the same robust, flexible framework as other SAS solutions, our marketing optimization solution enables you to take advantage of existing technology investments, which decreases your total cost of ownership.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization applies mathematical techniques to maximize campaign returns by revealing how to make the most of each customer contact and enabling you to assess the impact of changing business constraints, such as budget, channel capacity and contact policies. Available as an option, SAS High-Performance Marketing Optimization applies analytical optimization algorithms to tens of millions of rows of customer data to solve complex business issues at unprecedented speeds.
SAS® Enterprise Miner™
SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on large volumes of data from across the enterprise. It offers a rich, easy-to-use set of integrated capabilities for creating and sharing insights that can be used to drive better decisions.
Forward-thinking organizations today are using SAS data mining software to detect fraud, minimize risk, anticipate resource demands, reduce asset downtime, increase response rates for marketing campaigns and curb customer attrition.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.