Data-Driven Decision Making
Replace hunches with solid evidence to drive decisions
" "There is so much business function available in SAS. It's easy to use and saves a tremendous amount of time.""
Research Specialist, Office of Instruction and Accountability
Rock Hill School District
How SAS® Can Help
SAS understands the critical role of accurate, timely data and how integrating and analyzing that information results in increased benefits for education. SAS helps you understand longitudinal trends to inform overall planning and intervene where trends are undesirable, as well as determine probable future outcomes. With SAS®, you can:
- Integrate data across the district. Gain access to consistent and trustworthy information in an accurate and timely manner from a wide variety of sources, such as information on students, grades, programs, personnel, facilities, finance, etc.
- Equip decision makers with self-service reporting. SAS gives users secure self-service access to the information they need, in the format they need, at the time they need it to allocate the proper resources to affect student outcomes in a timely manner.
- Identify trends for better decision making. Evolve from a manual process to a data-driven decision making process by analyzing student data quickly, predicting outcomes and intervening to help students reach their potential.
- Gain flexibility with an on-premise or hosted offering. Choose the SAS hosted or on-premise data management and reporting offering that best suits your environment.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS enables you to overcome information barriers quickly, so you can consolidate, store, analyze and share high-quality information to make critical decisions affecting your school or district:
- Seamless data integration and leading advanced analytics. Based on decades of education customer feedback, SAS can consolidate data regardless of its native database or platform, setting it apart from other solutions.
- Unmatched metadata management. Gain the benefits of an open metadata structure that retains and tracks metadata across data sources to speed integration projects, simplify design and reduce maintenance costs.
- A customizable, end-to-end solution. Using SAS, education customers have an iterative, customized approach to meet their institution's growing needs for data, reporting and analytics.
- Stability. In business since 1976, SAS has a solid track record as a reliable partner with steady profit growth that will provide ongoing support no matter how your needs grow and change.
- R&D investment and a commitment to education. SAS is committed to partnering with education to deliver software and services for academics and administration. SAS R&D is consistently developing new products and services to meet the specific needs of current and future education customers.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Visual Analytics
- The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
- Data Integration
- SAS® Analytics
- SAS® Business Intelligence
SAS® Visual Analytics
Explore all your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices.
The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
Provides a bundle of solutions for data management, reporting and analytics priced and packaged specifically for education.
SAS Data Integration forms the solid foundation needed to support your enterprise information management needs. From within a single point of administration, it provides capabilities for:
- Enterprise data access and processing across systems and platforms.
- Integrated data quality, which is critical to producing accurate, consistent information.
- Comprehensive data governance programs that enhance the success of your data-centric goals.
- An interactive, visual data integration development environment that enables collaboration and easy reusability.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
SAS® Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence gives you the information you need, when you need it, in the right format. By integrating data from across your enterprise and delivering self-service reporting and analysis, IT spends less time responding to requests and business users spend less time looking for information. SAS Business Intelligence also offers an integrated, robust and flexible presentation layer for the full breadth of SAS Analytics capabilities, including statistics, predictive analytics, data and text mining, forecasting, and optimization – all integrated within the business context for better, faster decision making.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.