Strategic Enrollment Management
Enable proactive decision making throughout the student life cycle
Slippery Rock University has automated all of its enrollment reports with SAS. The average student now holds a 3.39 GPA (compared to 2.99 in previous years) and its percentage of students representing the top 10 percent and top 25 percent of their high school classes has increased.
How SAS® Can Help
SAS offers capabilities for strategic enrollment management that provide true end-to-end support for the entire student life cycle: superior data management, industry-leading analytics and robust reporting – all customizable to meet your institution's needs:
- Integrate data across the institution. Access data from multiple systems across campus – regardless of format – and consolidate and clean data so it's ready for reporting and analysis.
- Identify current and future trends for better decision making. Identify the best candidates for admission or students at the greatest risk of attrition, or determine the optimum number of resources for incoming students, etc.
- Equip all decision makers with self-service reporting. Users at all levels have secure self-service access to the information they need, in the format they need, at the time they need it.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS provides comprehensive, fully integrated solutions that address the evolving needs across the institution:
- Seamless data integration and leading advanced analytics. Based on decades of higher education customer feedback, SAS' ability to consolidate data regardless of its native database or platform and award-winning analytics set it apart from other solutions.
- A customizable, end-to-end solution. Using SAS, education customers have an iterative, customized approach to meet their institutions' growing needs for data, reporting and analytics requirements.
- Stability. In business since 1976, SAS has a solid track record as a reliable partner with steady profit growth that will provide ongoing support no matter how your needs grow and change.
- R&D investment and a commitment to education. SAS is committed to partnering with education to deliver software and services for academics and administration. SAS R&D is consistently developing new products and services to meet the specific needs of current and future education customers.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Visual Analytics
- The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
- Data Integration
- SAS® Business Intelligence
- SAS® Analytics
SAS® Visual Analytics
Explore all your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices.
The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
Provides a bundle of solutions for data management, reporting and analytics priced and packaged specifically for education.
SAS Data Integration forms the solid foundation needed to support your enterprise information management needs. From within a single point of administration, it provides capabilities for:
- Enterprise data access and processing across systems and platforms.
- Integrated data quality, which is critical to producing accurate, consistent information.
- Comprehensive data governance programs that enhance the success of your data-centric goals.
- An interactive, visual data integration development environment that enables collaboration and easy reusability.
SAS® Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence gives you the information you need, when you need it, in the right format. By integrating data from across your enterprise and delivering self-service reporting and analysis, IT spends less time responding to requests and business users spend less time looking for information. SAS Business Intelligence also offers an integrated, robust and flexible presentation layer for the full breadth of SAS Analytics capabilities, including statistics, predictive analytics, data and text mining, forecasting, and optimization – all integrated within the business context for better, faster decision making.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.