Boost productivity and deliver increased value to internal and external customers
At forward-looking colleges and universities, IR departments are implementing data integration, reporting and analytic solutions as a way to speed and improve processes and give institutional decision makers the insights they need to make proactive decisions.
How SAS® Can Help
SAS offers superior data management, industry-leading analytics, and powerful, yet flexible reporting options. With prebuilt reports for institutional researchers, users can quickly and easily generate those most frequently needed. Ad hoc reports can also be created to answer other inquiries that may arise.
- Integrate data across the institution. Access data from multiple systems across campus – regardless of format – and consolidate and clean data so it's ready for reporting and analysis.
- Identify current and future trends for better decision making. With accurate data at your fingertips, you can identify the best candidates for admission, predict which students are at the greatest risk of attrition or determine the optimum number of resources (textbooks, courses, sections, parking, etc.) for incoming students, etc.
- Quickly and easily generate reports. With self-service reporting that includes prebuilt reports, staff can be more productive and responsive to requests.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS understands the critical role of accurate, timely data and how integrating and analyzing that information results in increased benefits for education. SAS provides:
- Seamless data integration and leading advanced analytics. Based on decades of higher education customer feedback, SAS' award-winning analytics and its ability to consolidate data regardless of its native database or platform set it apart.
- Unmatched metadata management. SAS is the only vendor with an open metadata structure that retains and tracks metadata across data sources to speed integration projects, simplify design and reduce maintenance costs.
- A customizable, end-to-end solution. With SAS, education customers use an iterative, customized approach to meet growing requirements for data, reporting and analytics capabilities.
- R&D investment and a commitment to education. SAS is committed to partnering with education to deliver software and services for academics and administration. SAS R&D is consistently developing new products and services to meet the specific needs of current and future education customers.
Related Products and Solutions
- The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
- Data Integration
- SAS® Analytics
- SAS® Business Intelligence
The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
Provides a bundle of solutions for data management, reporting and analytics priced and packaged specifically for education.
SAS Data Integration forms the solid foundation needed to support your enterprise information management needs. From within a single point of administration, it provides capabilities for:
- Enterprise data access and processing across systems and platforms.
- Integrated data quality, which is critical to producing accurate, consistent information.
- Comprehensive data governance programs that enhance the success of your data-centric goals.
- An interactive, visual data integration development environment that enables collaboration and easy reusability.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
SAS® Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence gives you the information you need, when you need it, in the right format. By integrating data from across your enterprise and delivering self-service reporting and analysis, IT spends less time responding to requests and business users spend less time looking for information. SAS Business Intelligence also offers an integrated, robust and flexible presentation layer for the full breadth of SAS Analytics capabilities, including statistics, predictive analytics, data and text mining, forecasting, and optimization – all integrated within the business context for better, faster decision making.
To meet the reporting needs of smaller organizations, SAS offers solutions geared specifically for small and midsize businesses. Discover how SAS can help.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.