Improve fundraising results through cost-effective targeting of high-propensity donors
" Prospective students and their families are increasingly price-sensitive, discerning consumers, and donors, research-granting organizations, and state governments have more limited resources to invest in higher education."
— U.S. Higher Education Outlook Mixed in 2012, Moody's, Jan. 20, 2012
How SAS® Can Help
To conduct complex fundraising and endowment campaigns, you need to access and consolidate accurate alumni, donor and prospect data, and statistically analyze that data to determine who is most likely to donate. We approach the problem by providing software and services to help you:
- Easily manage, store, share and analyze alumni and donor information. By managing the data, you can equip the appropriate staff with the information they need during every phase of fundraising for strategic and tactical decision making.
- Increase contributions. Use predictive analytics to pinpoint donors, alumni and prospects who are most likely to give.
- Save time and lower costs. Maximize efficiency and effectiveness by supplying research analysts and development staff with a list of targeted donors who are likely to donate.
- Uncover qualified prospects who might have been previously uninvestigated. Predictive analytics, such as data mining, help uncover patterns and trends within your data.
- Shift research staff focus to the best prospects for further investigation. With SAS data mining, you can score the prospect database with the results from predictive models.
How SAS® Is Different
- Speed with big data. SAS allows you to get to the relevant data quicker to reveal previously unseen patterns, sentiments and relationships. That information is delivered in real time, speeding the time to insights.
- Proven results. With SAS, users can produce results that can easily be documented and verified.
- Support and training . SAS maintains outstanding levels of support and customer satisfaction through self-help and assisted-help resources. SAS also provides real-time support when you are unable to address a problem successfully on your own. Many different training styles can be used to suit your learning needs: classroom, Live Web classroom, e-Learning, on-site training or mentoring.
- The leader in advanced analytics. The SAS commitment is to constantly enrich and validate its statistical offerings, giving you access to the most up-to-date statistical techniques not just today, but well into the future.
Related Products and Solutions
SAS® Visual Analytics
Explore all your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices.
The SAS® Enterprise Intelligence Suite for Education
Provides a bundle of solutions for data management, reporting and analytics priced and packaged specifically for education.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.