How SAS® Can Help
With SAS' integrated and customizable solutions, you can access and consolidate large amounts of data across multiple sources, analyze that data with award-winning validated analytics, and easily report your results. With SAS, you can:
- Opt for flexible, low-cost licensing. SAS' substantial discounts for education ensure that cost doesn't stand in the way of obtaining the technology you need to be successful.
- Apply unmatched analytic capabilities. SAS® software's comprehensive set of proven analytic capabilities helps reduce uncertainty, predicts with precision and optimizes performance.
- Seamlessly access data. Regardless of native format or platform, SAS quickly and easily integrates data from all sources. The SAS solution’s high-performance architecture enables multithreaded support for CPU-intensive statistical algorithms and supports grid computing and consistent metadata throughout all data and analytical processes.
- Gain expert SAS software training. SAS expert training is included with every license and delivered to the desktop so users can enhance their SAS programming skills in a convenient online format – available when and where they need it.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS is committed to leading the way for integrating technology and education. We offer a flexible data access, analytics and reporting solution to help with all your research needs:
- Seamless data integration. Based on decades of education customer feedback, SAS can consolidate data regardless of its native database or platform, setting it apart from other solutions.
- A leader in advanced analytics. SAS' commitment is to constantly enrich and validate its statistical offerings, giving you access to the most up-to-date statistical techniques not just today, but well into the future.
- A customizable, end-to-end solution. Using SAS, education customers have an iterative, customized proach to meet their institutions' growing needs for data, reporting and analytics requirements.
- Stability. In business since 1976, SAS has a solid track record as a reliable partner with steady profit growth that will provide ongoing support no matter how your needs grow and change. SAS solutions have been helping education improve learning, services and management for more than three decades.
- R&D investment and a commitment to education. SAS is committed to partnering with education to deliver software and services for academics and administration. SAS R&D is consistently developing new products and services to meet the specific needs of current and future education customers.
Related Products and Solutions
- SAS® Education Analytical Suite
- SAS® Grid Manager
- Data Integration
- SAS® Analytics
- SAS® Business Intelligence
SAS® Education Analytical Suite
SAS Analytics technology in a bundle specifically designed for teaching and research in education.
SAS® Grid Manager
As organizations' use of business analytics grows, so does the need for a flexible IT infrastructure – one that can scale cost-effectively, meet peak demands and manage growing, increasingly diverse user workloads. SAS Grid Manager delivers grid computing capabilities, enabling organizations to create a managed, shared environment for processing large volumes of data and analytic programs.
SAS Data Integration forms the solid foundation needed to support your enterprise information management needs. From within a single point of administration, it provides capabilities for:
- Enterprise data access and processing across systems and platforms.
- Integrated data quality, which is critical to producing accurate, consistent information.
- Comprehensive data governance programs that enhance the success of your data-centric goals.
- An interactive, visual data integration development environment that enables collaboration and easy reusability.
SAS Analytics provides an integrated environment for predictive and descriptive modeling, data mining, text analytics, forecasting, optimization, simulation, experimental design and more. From dynamic visualization to predictive modeling, model deployment and process optimization, SAS provides a range of techniques and processes for the collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
SAS® Business Intelligence
SAS Business Intelligence gives you the information you need, when you need it, in the right format. By integrating data from across your enterprise and delivering self-service reporting and analysis, IT spends less time responding to requests and business users spend less time looking for information. SAS Business Intelligence also offers an integrated, robust and flexible presentation layer for the full breadth of SAS Analytics capabilities, including statistics, predictive analytics, data and text mining, forecasting, and optimization – all integrated within the business context for better, faster decision making.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.