Balanced lives mean good business, great technology
At SAS, we give our employees a culture that fosters creativity and promotes innovation. As CEO Jim Goodnight says, “Treat employees like they make a difference and they will.”
Long recognized for its workplace culture by various organizations, including the Great Place to Work®, SAS is a model for the philosophy that treating employees well makes good business sense, for SAS and its customers.
Connect With Us
Follow SAS on social media for information, events, ideas and support.
- Let's talk about things – in the Internet of Things
- Helping retailers get their unfair share
- From tweets to chats to learning - SAS is here for its customers
- 3 reasons why focusing on software quality makes business sense
- What can the creatives learn from the statisticians?
- Supercharge digital marketing with advanced analytics and business intelligence
@SASsoftware – Join the Conversation
Visit our Insights Center for the latest thinking on topics you care about – analytics, big data, data management, marketing, risk and fraud – published by and curated from experts around the world.
SAS Customer Success Stories
Learn how customers around the world and across industries use SAS to streamline processes, reduce risk, prevent fraud, grow revenues, retain customers, improve health outcomes and much more.