SAS® EVAAS® for K-12
Assess and predict student performance with precision and reliability
- Two North Carolina high schools to be 'redesigned' for 100 percent graduation rates Sep. 2009
- SAS® EVAAS® for K-12 achieves millionth login June 2009
- Sharp gains in pre-algebra and Algebra I enrollment The News & Observer Sep. 30, 2010
- States Test Out New Math: Changes to Education Laws Kick In as School Year Begins; Makeover in Chicago Wall Street Journal Sep. 7th, 2010
- Formula for successThe News & Observer Sept. 2010
- 'L.A. Times' Teacher Ratings Database Stirs Debate Morning Edition, NPR Aug. 2010
- RTT in Tennessee Tech & Learning
- Introduction to PVAAS Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Richardson ISD school's test scores soar with teacher advancement program. The Dallas Morning News, Apr. 2010
- US Education’s ‘Race to the Top’ WBUR.org On Point with Tom Ashbrook, Mar. 2010
- Tennessee Partnership Trains Teachers in Data Analysis NGA Center for Best Practices, Mar. 2010
- Future Teachers and Administrators to Gain Valuable Data Analysis Skills TN.Gov, February 2010
- Analysis of A Teacher Pay-For-Performance Program: Determining the Treatment Effect and Overall Impact HISD Connect- Houston Independence School District, Feb. 2010
- The Distribution of Effective Teachers in Tennessee Schools Tennessee Department of Education, Dec. 2009
Do Teacher Effect Estimates Persist When teachers Move To Schools with Different Socioeconomic Environments?
National Center on Performance Incentives, Feb. 2008
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.