SAS® EVAAS® for K-12
Assess and predict student performance with precision and reliability
- Ohio's Dublin City Schools use SAS® EVAAS® for K-12 to improve the education its students receive.
- Guilford County Schools – North Carolina school district uses analytics to improve teacher effectiveness, measure student growth.
- Fox Chapel Area School District – Fox Chapel focuses beyond the 'bubble' to help struggling and gifted students.
- Wake Forest-Rolesville Middle School – Taking a Data-Driven Approach to Expanding Eighth-Grade Algebra Participation.
- Granville County Schools – SAS helps Granville County Schools aim for 100 percent graduation.
- College of Education – Predictive analytics school Tennessee educators on student success.
- Memphis City Schools – Memphis educators and students hit harmonious high note with SAS EVAAS for K-12.
- High Point Central High School – High Point Central High School improves proficiency with SAS EVAAS for K-12.
- Hershey Intermediate – High-performing school reaches for the sky with SAS EVAAS for K-12.
- Nashville – Students go from blackboards to mortar boards.
- Person County Schools – Person County Schools improve student performance with SAS EVAAS for K-12.
- Beaufort County Schools – Educators took the guesswork out of determining which children need tutoring with SAS EVAAS for K-12.
See a complete list of customer success stories.