The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology
Are you up to speed on what business analytics can do for you? Tune in and find out.
SAS is pleased to invite you to The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology, a look at the research showing a direct link between business analytics solutions and organizational performance. This SAS-sponsored Webcast features industry insight from IDC, the world-renowned market intelligence and analyst firm.
- Dan Vesset, Program Vice President of Business Analytics at IDC
- Gaurav Verma, Global Program Manager for SAS® Business Analytics
Download the series today (no registration required):
- Part 1:The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology – All Constituents
Making business analytics functions far more accessible to all decision makers is one of the key trends in the market. Find out how you can extend business analytics capabilities to all key constituents in your organization – from executives to customer-facing employees or line-of-business managers to suppliers.
(Duration: 17:52; file size: 16.77KB)
- Part 2: The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology – Data Governance
Data governance and the related functions of data quality and master data management are crucial factors in determining business analytics program and project success. Learn how the decisions of data governance committees should be assembled, deployed and maintained.
(Duration: 11:26; file size: 11KB)
- Part 3: The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology – Business Analytics Technology Portfolio
Supporting decision-making processes with appropriate technology is essential. Find out why a successful business analytics technology portfolio should include data integration, data quality, data management, query and reporting, advanced analytics and content analysis tools, as well as packaged analytic applications.
(Duration: 15:23; file size: 14.43KB)