The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology
Are you up to speed on what business analytics can do for you? Tune in and find out.
SAS is pleased to invite you to The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology, a look at the research showing a direct link between business analytics solutions and organizational performance.This SAS-sponsored Webcast features industry insights from IDC, the world-renowned market intelligence and analyst firm.
What you’ll learn
- Explains why organizations in all industries and of all sizes are turning to query and reporting, advanced analytics and data warehousing technology and services (collectively business analytics solutions) to either automate or support decision-making processes.
- Features Dan Vesset, Program Vice President of Business Analytics at IDC, and Gaurav Verma, Global Program Manager for SAS® Business Analytics.
- Can be viewed in its entirety or in three parts at your convenience.
Several viewing options
You can view the entire Webcast:
- The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology
You can tune in to one segment at a time:
- Part 1: The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology – All Constituents – Making business analytics functions far more accessible to all decision makers is one of the key trends in the market. Find out how you can extend business analytics capabilities to all key constituents in your organization – from executives to customer-facing employees or line-of-business managers to suppliers.
- Part 2: The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology – Data Governance – Data governance and the related functions of data quality and master data management are crucial factors in determining business analytics program and project success. Learn how decisions of data governance committees should be assembled, deployed and maintained.
- Part 3: The Case for Investing in Business Analytics Technology – Business Analytics Technology Portfolio – Supporting decision-making processes with appropriate technology is essential. Find out why a successful business analytics technology portfolio should include data integration, data quality, data management, query and reporting, advanced analytics and content analysis tools, as well as packaged analytic applications.
Global Program Manager
SAS Business Analytics
Gaurav Verma drives SAS’ global business analytics product marketing strategy and positioning. Verma’s key areas of focus are persona-based marketing, awareness and messaging for SAS' business analytics and information management solutions. He also serves as a spokesperson to press and analyst communities.
Verma, who has more than 10 years of experience in marketing, came to SAS from Cognos, where he served as the Financial Services Industry Marketing Director. Verma has also served as Director of Corporate Marketing for Information Builders, and as Principal Analyst and Program Manager for Doculabs.
Program Vice President
IDC’s Business Analytics Research
Dan Vesset’s research is currently focused on the business intelligence and analytic applications markets, which encompass multidimensional analysis, end-user query and reporting, data mining and other related business intelligence tools, and supply chain and operational analytic applications.
Vesset has authored many research publications involving business intelligence, analytic applications and data warehousing. In addition, he has been published and quoted in numerous business and industry publications, including Forbes, Investors Business Daily, CFO, CIO, DM Review and Intelligent Enterprise. Vesset is a frequent speaker at business intelligence conferences and seminars worldwide, and has more than 10 years of experience as a user, implementer and analyst of business intelligence software.