Hotel & TravelThe Analytics 2013 Conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Orlando (previously The Peabody Hotel).
Conference HotelHyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
ReservationsFor your convenience, SAS has secured a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. Room rates start at $189/night. These rates are based on single/double occupancy and are subject to availability. Please use the following link to make your reservations:
About the Hyatt Regency OrlandoThe Hyatt Regency Orlando is a masterpiece of contemporary design and luxurious décor and furnishings. It is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping and all Orlando area attractions.
Visitor InformationFor more information on Orlando, visit the following sites:
AirportThe closest airport is Orlando International (MCO). Please visit the Hyatt Regency Orlando Web site for information on transportation to and from the hotel.
WeatherThe Orlando climate is warm in October, with an average low of 60 degrees and average high of 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Be sure to bring a jacket or sweater, as temperatures inside the meeting rooms can be considerably cooler.
Other items of note
- Recording devices, including video and audio, are not permitted in conference sessions or training classes.
- For security reasons, SAS does not allow access to the internet or to e-mail from classroom computers. The Internet Pavilion will be available throughout the conference for your use.
- Attendees are not allowed to have children or guests accompany them in the conference or training.
- Room temperatures do fluctuate. Please bring a light jacket or sweater to ensure your comfort level.
- Conference attire is business casual.