Big data is creating big demand for analytics professionals.
Don't miss the chance to have your work recognized by the analytics community in the Analytics 2015 Student Poster Contest. This is your opportunity to present your project in a one-to-one
setting and interact with other professionals in the field.
The top six student poster submissions will be selected as winners of the Analytics 2015 Student Poster Contest. Winners receive a free trip to Analytics 2015 to present their research, including
airfare, hotel, meals and free conference registration!
To participate in the Analytics 2015 Student Poster Contest, you must be a full-time student at an accredited university or college. Abstracts must be received by Sept. 4, and final posters must
be received for judging by Sept. 14. Read our official contest guidelines
for more information.
Analytics 2015 Student Poster Contest submission guidelines
- For students participating in the contest, an abstract must be submitted no later than Sept. 4.
- If your submission is accepted, you must submit your completed poster no later than Sept. 14 for judging.
- Posters will be judged by a committee, and applicants will be notified of results by Sept. 21.
View the list of posters presented at Analytics 2014
General poster submission guidelines
Questions? Contact us
- To participate, you must submit a poster abstract no later than Sept. 4. Abstracts must be 250 words or less and should include a description of how you have used analytics to improve your processes and/or analyze your work.
- Your poster should include your problem or research goal and show the application of analytics methodology. You must be able to document the steps and show your results.
- The content of the poster must be either a business application, a class assignment (non-research) or a research project.
- Poster presentations accepted from academia (faculty and full-time students) will allow the primary presenter to attend the conference free of charge. You must be currently enrolled in or employed by an accredited university or college to be eligible for the free conference registration. (You will be required to fax a letter with your department head's signature as verification of your affiliation.)
- Poster presentations accepted from the business world will allow the primary presenter to attend the conference at the early-bird rate ($500 off the regular fee).