About Analytics 2013
Conference LocationHyatt Regency Orlando
DatesConference: Oct. 21-22
Pre-conference workshops: Oct. 20
Post-conference training: Oct. 23-25
OverviewAnalytics 2013 the premier event for anyone in the field of analytics. This annual event brings together hundreds of analytics professional, top-notch speakers and leading researchers in the field.
In 2012, more than 950 analytics professionals from 388 organizations in 30 countries and 43 states came together for an educational and networking experience that surpassed all expectations.
Conference HighlightsThis conference is the top-choice for serious education and networking opportunities. Highlights include
- four keynote speakers
- featured speakers
- breakout sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- poster session
- SAS software training
- educational workshops
- networking opportunities
- SAS Certification exams.
- Predictive Modeling
- Big Data
- Visual Analytics
- Case studies from industries such as financial services, health care, and retail
Two Conferences, One LocationImmediately following Analytics 2013, SAS will host The Premier Business Leadership Series. This conference is a thought-leadership event for business leaders interested in better analytic solutions. Experts from various industries will share insight and provide opportunities for a dialogue about how to bring organizations to the bleeding edge of innovation. This event is designed exclusively for senior executives (director level and up) from public and private organizations.
Pricing and DiscountsBelow is a list of the various Analytics 2013 registration options. Be sure to register early and save money on conference fees. Also check out the various discounts listed at the bottom of the page.
All pre- and post-conference training courses are included in package pricing. If you are planning to take pre- or post-conference training, you will be prompted to choose your training classes when you register.
Registration OptionsConference only
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals and networking events.
Conference plus .5 day of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus a ½-day afternoon workshop on Sunday, Oct 20.*
Conference plus 1 day of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 1 day of SAS training.*
Conference plus 1.5 days of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 1½ days of training.*
Conference plus 2 days of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 2 days of training.*
Conference plus 2.5 days of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 2½ days of training.*
Conference plus 3 days of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 3 days of training.*
Conference plus 3.5 days of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 3½ days of training.*
Conference plus 4 days of training
Attend all conference sessions, exhibit hall admission, meals, networking events, plus 4 days of training.*
* See schedule of available Sunday workshops and post-conference SAS training offerings.
|Early Bird 1
(expires Aug 2)
|Early Bird 2
(expires Sep 13)
|Standard Price/SAS Training Points||EPTO units|
|Conference plus .5 day of training||$1,499||$1,749||$1,999||5.0|
|Conference plus 1 day of training||$1,799||$2,049||$2,299||5.7|
|Conference plus 1.5 days of training||$2,099||$2,349||$2,599||6.5|
|Conference plus 2 days of training||$2,399||$2,649||$2,899||7.2|
|Conference plus 2.5 days of training||$2,699||$2,949||$3,199||8.0|
|Conference plus 3 days of training||$2,999||$3,249||$3,499||8.7|
|Conference plus 3.5 days of training||$3,299||$3,549||$3,799||9.5|
|Conference plus 4 days of training||$3,599||$3,849||$4,099||10.2|
Additional WorkshopsBusiness Analytics Consulting Workshops, Oct. 20, 1-3pm or 3:30-5:30pm $200
Certification ExamsSAS Certification exams will be offered on Sunday, Oct. 20, from 9am-12pm. See training options for more information.
Discounts*Only one discount can be applied per registration, including the early bird discount.
- Early Bird discount Register and pay before August 2 and receive a $500 discount on standard pricing.
- Group discount Receive $200 off the standard conference price if 2 or more attendees from the same company register and pay together (no expiration date).
- Academic discount Students, professors, teachers, and other faculty members from accredited universities receive 50% off the standard conference price (proof required).
- Enterprise Professional Training Offer (EPTO) If your organization has EPTO units, you can use them to pay for Analytics 2013. EPTO unit pricing has been listed for each conference option.
- SAS Training Points Save up to 30% on SAS training when you pre-purchase training in bulk. If your organization already participates in the SAS Training Points program, you can use your points to pay for the conference. One point equals one dollar so the prices match the Standard Pricing column.
Conference Attendee ProfileAnalytics 2013 attracts hundreds of analytics professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Last year's conference brought together 959 people from 388 organizations in 30 countries and 43 US states. Anyone that is serious about learning the latest trends and techniques in analytics will benefit from attending Analytics 2013.
Of the attendees who shared job titles with us, 68 percent were analysts, statisticians, or managers in the analytics field. See a list of job titles from Analytics 2012.
Why Should You Attend Analytics 2013?There are numerous reasons to attend Analytics 2013. Here are our top five.
- You will learn something.
Each session at Analytics 2013 offers attendees inside expertise on the challenges facing the industry today. Choose from various tracks focusing on a variety of topics. Learn new methodologies and techniques that will keep you on the cutting edge of analytics.
- It's a chance for professional development.
While in Orlando, take advantage of discounted SAS training! Several pre-conference workshops and post-conference training courses will be offered. The SAS Global Certification program will be offering numerous certification exams on Sunday, Oct 20 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- It's an opportunity to expand your network.
Exchange ideas and best practices with one of the largest gatherings of analytics professionals in the world. At Analytics 2013, attendees will have multiple opportunities to interact with like-minded people and learn something new.
- You can discover and evaluate new products and services.
The Analytics 2013 Exhibit Hall features the latest products and services in the field of analytics. Learn how our sponsors and exhibitors are helping improve the way your company does business.
- You will have fun.
Past attendees have told us that they learned a lot at the conference and also had fun. Come to Analytics 2013 to expand your analytical skills and enjoy all that Orlando has to offer.
Here's what last year's attendees had to say about the conference:
- 93 percent said the conference was as good as or better than other conferences they attended
- 96 percent said the conference met or exceeded their expectations
- 93 percent said they would recommend this conference to a colleague
- 94 percent said that the networking opportunities met or exceeded their expectations.
Add your name to our Analytics 2013 interest list.Thank you for your interest in the Analytics 2013 Conference. Please add your contact information to our Interest List to receive periodic e-mail and/or direct mail updates.
(* indicates a required field)