Create demand-driven, statistical forecasts with an analytics-driven framework that automates and manages the information exchange between everyone involved in the demand forecasting process. Sense demand signals. Predict and shape future demand more accurately. With the combined power of automation, analytics and workflow, you can generate the most unbiased and accurate large-scale demand forecasts.
Generate accurate forecasts across your product hierarchy.
Our high-performance-forecasting model repository includes all core modeling techniques and methods across classifications. Add unlimited custom algorithms and methods. Use statistics and business rules to compare models so you can choose the best fit.
Sense and shape demand – don’t just react.
Use what-if scenario analysis to evaluate sales history and plan for future events – new products, locations, channel introduction, etc. Then develop an optimal marketing investment strategy. Multitiered causal analysis (MTCA) combines POS/syndicated scanner data with shipment history to improve the overall forecast.
Reduce finished-goods inventory and stock-outs.
Our patented statistical forecasting engine provides a complete array of advanced forecasting methods. That means forecasts for your entire product portfolio are more accurate and reflect the realities of your business. Create plans that ensure the right products at the right time at the right locations so you can tighten safety stock levels and on-hand finished goods inventory. With an overall enhanced forecasting process and workflow, you can plan for future events with confidence across all business units.
Generate forecasts faster to get better results.
The shorter the time from initial forecast development to execution, the more accurate the forecast. An integrated forecasting suite means that data moves seamlessly among applications and users, making collaboration easier and faster. Advanced data visualization augments data discovery and exploration to derive rapid insights from huge volumes of data and faster answers to complex questions. Even those with limited analytical prowess can quickly zero in on areas of opportunity (or concern) in vast amounts of data.
- Patented, large-scale automatic forecasting. Evaluates and synthesizes models based on your requirements.
- What-if analysis and scenario planning. Uses statistical models to find the optimal forecasting scenario based on available investment strategies.
- Patented event-modeling console. Provides pre-defined holidays with pulse, ramp-up/down, level shift and temporary event modeling approaches.
- Patented model repository. Provides access to the right forecasting methods for addressing your product portfolio requirements.
- Multitiered causal analysis (MTCA). Links a series of quantitative methods to measure the effect of sales and marketing strategies on consumer demand.
- SAS® Visual Analytics integration. Lets you visually explore vast amounts of data to quickly uncover insights and relationships that may lead to new discoveries.
- Integration with the SAS for Demand-Driven Planning and Optimization suite. Enables easier collaboration because data moves seamlessly among a tightly integrated suite of supply chain forecasting and planning tools.