The decisions that drive your business should be rooted in analytics, not instinct. In automating those decisions, you’re not only easing the burden of manual rework, you’re also establishing consistency. Promoting efficiency. And enabling smart business moves based on sound information.
Automate operational decisions.
Apply the power of analytics and business rules directly where operational decisions are made. Decisions are informed by analytical models and governed by business rules jointly engineered by business and IT. That means every move is calculated, precise and based on fact.
Develop once, deploy anywhere.
Manual work and recoding are the enemies of efficiency. SAS Decision Manager generates the entire code path – including necessary business rules – residing in context of the analytical models. So IT won’t have to reassemble decision flows for batch or real-time deployment, or piece together code for testing.
Work from a shared environment.
A common decision-authoring and deployment environment keeps both business and IT on the same playing field. Analysts select data and models from existing repositories, plus business rules and terminology can be defined in context.
Carefully manage – and track – decisions.
Automated decisions don’t mean you forgo control. SAS Decision Manager helps you assess progress, make modifications and test continuity in a shared environment. A natively integrated application on a single framework enables you to trace activities, so you can meet governance and policy compliance.
How to Use SAS® Decision Manager
What if you could not only make decisions with more confidence, but also deploy those decisions easily so they can start making an impact on your customers' specific needs? SAS Decision Manager does just that, helping you automatically make the right decision – every time – using analytics technology.
In this instructional video from SAS Product Manager Steve Sparano, you'll get a clear understanding of how decision management technology from SAS works – and how you can use it to get consistent results and drive more revenue.
- A single, comprehensive authoring environment. Preserves documentation, testing traceability and continuity.
- Fast, easy deployment. Automate and scale complete decisions in multiple environments at once, for greater agility.
- Comprehensive impact analysis. Full visibility into relationships between models and business rules helps you analyze changing elements and conditions.
- Direct integration with SAS® Factory Miner. Recommended decision models are easily registered in your decision environment.
- Direct integration with SAS® Business Rules Manager. Create, deploy and manage business rules from one place.
- Direct integration with SAS® Model Manager. Create, validate, manage, deploy, monitor and operationalize your analytical models.