Make decisions based on data, not guesswork. By applying analytics throughout the decision life cycle, you can answer all your operational business decisions quickly and confidently. And a documented, traceable and repeatable process minimizes risk.
Make sound, automated decisions backed by analytics.
Streamline day-to-day business activities by applying the power of analytics and business rules directly where operational decisions are made. Quickly and seamlessly automate decisions by automatically generating rules based on operational data. Every decision is calculated, precise and rooted in fact. And a closed-loop continuum cycles analytical results back into the analytics and decision life cycle.
Foster information sharing and collaboration.
A consistent interface eliminates the need to log in to different tools. It also helps ensure consistent metadata for effectively linking information. As a result, teams responsible for different activities can more easily access and share information across the enterprise. And that means fewer inconsistencies.
Minimize risk with more operational control.
Automating operational decisions reduces your risk and ensures traceability, which greatly reduces your vulnerability to compliance issues. Our complete, fully integrated solution includes process definition, testing, security documentation and monitoring – all from a single environment.
Improve efficiency with simplified deployment.
Choose the deployment option that's right for your organization – real-time, batch or in-database deployment. And with the click of a single button, you can create a stored process of rule flows to maintain consistency. This frees your analysts from deployment concerns, so they can focus on the business logic and analytical models needed to implement their strategies.
Demos & Screenshots
- Analytically derived business rules. Provides fact-based evaluations to determine the best possible action.
- A comprehensive authoring and deployment environment. Enables formalized governance and auditability over decision flow.
- Extensive testing and validation. Improves accuracy through iterative testing and validation, including detailed rule fire analysis.
- Flexible deployment options. Includes real-time, batch and in-database deployments, as well as stored processes to promote consistency.
- A single, unified interface. Delivers a high degree of automation and centralized control.
- Model management capabilities. Supports an automated analytical life cycle that includes analytical model imports, deployment, operations and monitoring.