With MDM, the payoff is big – but the process can be complicated. SAS knows that when it comes to implementing MDM, you need to get it right the first time. That’s why our experts work to understand your business and goals. It’s why we enable you to take a phased approach. And it’s why we can get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Get the job done faster, with fewer resources.
Using a combination of industry know-how and customized, organic technology built on the same platform, SAS MDM helps you get up and running quickly – while working with your existing technology. It’s efficiency at its best.
Let the experts do the heavy lifting.
Too many organizations try to implement MDM on their own, and too many fail. SAS won’t let you make the same mistake. Our consultants help you assess your organization, lay the groundwork and then take a phased approach to get the job done the right way.
Start small – and build out as necessary.
By taking a phased approach to MDM, you can start with a modest program that can grow as needed. Prove your program’s value incrementally. Gradually get executive buy-in. And achieve success every step of the way.
Put data quality and data governance at the core.
We consider data quality and data governance to be the essence of a solid data management program, so we prioritize them, putting them at the center of everything we do. As a result, your data processes run as efficiently as possible on high-quality data.
- One data model creates many master data domains. Create master data domains for party, organization, site, supplier, product, asset or other data elements.
- Standardizes and rationalizes data during the MDM data life cycle. Use built-in features for data access, data profiling, address verifications, data enrichment, business rule monitoring and more.
- Baked-in data quality. Be confident data is in good shape and ready for action with baked-in data quality and remediation capabilities.
- Access to all MDM interfaces from a common location. Experience role-based access to MDM entry points such as administration and stewardship.
- Intuitive interface controls the master data hub. Import data into the hub and manage inquiries and search from batch and real-time SOA interfaces.