Go beyond what a rules engine can provide to make better customer decisions and get more value from your inbound real-time customer interactions. We've combine the world's best analytics with business logic and contact strategies to deliver enhanced real-time recommendations and decisions to interactive customer channels, such as websites, call centers, POS locations and ATMs.
Make the right decisions – automatically.
Want to make the best possible decisions about each customer interaction? You can. Decision logic captures factors that are fundamental to making a decision. But analytics delivers much deeper insights – derived from things like customer lifetime value, propensity, attrition and credit risk modeling – for even better decisions about inbound communications. The result? Highly relevant, interactive offers based on automated analytical techniques – not business presumptions.
High-volume data throughput. No problem.
When you deliver millions of offers via inbound channels, high customer interaction volumes can make your computing resources sluggish and nonresponsive. That can delay decisions, which can be the kiss of death for the customer experience. Built on a multitier architecture with server clustering capabilities, the SAS solution supports high-volume, 24/7 businesses, so you can make the best customer decisions exactly when you need to, regardless of volume.
Do it yourself. No IT assistance needed.
Not a technical guru? No matter. You can easily construct and modify the automated decision process – and even incorporate SAS analytical models – without IT assistance. A user-friendly interface lets you design decision processes intuitively rather than through cryptic programming and rules. For example, you can construct processes by dragging and dropping a set of reusable, out-of-the-box tasks. And augment them with reusable custom tasks created from SAS code.
Choose the right offer, time and channel.
Make "next best action" an integral part of your marketing strategy to achieve much higher response rates than standard outbound promotions can. You can answer such questions as: What approach will get the most out of the customer relationship? Is selling more important than retention? Is the next best action ever no action? Then achieve highly granular differentiation through further segmentation, determination of offer eligibility and prioritization – all based on analytical insight.
- Real-time analytics. Automated analytical techniques include a wide array of analytic capabilities – customer lifetime value, propensity, attrition and credit risk modeling.
- Data throughput. A multitier architecture with server clustering capabilities ensures high throughput, even in high-volume, 24/7 environments.
- Decision processes. Easy decision process construction vvia an intuitive, visual interface means reduced implementation and deployment time.
- Offer optimization. Integration with outbound campaign management and other data systems is simplified.
- Campaign testing. Out-of-the-box A/B test nodes enable the comparison of two different offers. Campaign simulation capabilities let you determine whether or not the decision flow you have created will be effective in an operational environment.