Providing product overviews, key benefits, complete features list and technical requirements
- SAS® Activity-Based Management In today’s high-stakes business environment and uncertain economy, executives are continually searching for ways to improve their organization’s financial performance. Trouble is, finding accurate answers to basic questions regarding profits and costs can prove to be difficult, if not impossible.
- SAS® Activity-Based Management Adapter for SAP Reduce warranty costs and improve product quality and brand reputation
- SAS® Activity-Based Management hosted by Amazon Web Services SAS Activity-Based Management hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) delivers unmatched financial intelligence that gives you the power to maximize profits, contain costs, improve operational efficiencies and accurately predict future costs and resource requirements.
- SAS® Anti-Money Laundering for Teradata® Complete money-laundering protection, full anti-money laundering compliance
- SAS® Asset and Liability Management SAS Asset and Liability Management provides a high-quality, integrated risk data infrastructure that measures exposure and risk across all risk types and books of business.
- SAS® Banking Analytics Architecture SAS Banking Analytics Architecture provides a scalable business analytics framework for serving the business intelligence and analytical needs of banks. The framework takes data from multiple, disparate operational systems, then formats, cleanses, transforms and stores it in a central data warehouse. The banking data model acts as a single version of the truth that stores accurate, complete, consolidated,granular and historical information related to the bank.
- SAS® BookRunner® Proactively capture, analyze and simulate energy risk
- SAS® Business Intelligence Executive Dashboard Solution for Credit Unions SAS has partnered with Coastal Federal Credit Union to develop an executive dashboard solution specifically designed to meet the needs of credit unions. Powered by SAS Business Intelligence for Midsized Business – using SAS Analytics and data visualization – the executive dashboard delivers immediate benefits to credit union management via a solution that is: intuitive, flexible, customizable and scalable.
- SAS® for Border Management The SAS® for Border Management solution helps border and customs officers achieve more accurate identification of high-risk travelers and freight with less disruption to legitimate passengers and cargo.
- SAS® Contact Center Planning and Optimization SAS Contact Center Planning and Optimization brings the strength and expertise of SAS Business Analytics to contact centers to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- SAS® Credit Scoring for Banking As any credit manager in the banking industry knows, controlling risk is a delicate business. Too much credit exposure can lead to high default rates and charge off percentages; not enough often means lost business and revenue.
- SAS® Curriculum Pathways® SAS Curriculum Pathways provides Web-based learning environments by integrating proven instructional strategies and techniques. The product encourages active, collaborative and cooperative learning that challenges students to become critical thinkers. SAS provides an innovative approach where doing and seeing provide information and encourage insights in ways that textbooks cannot.
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking SAS® Customer Analytics for Banking turns raw data into insight that banks can use to manage marketing strategy intelligently and increase customer retention. The integrated software infrastructure enables business users to analyze complex customer behavior hidden in large volumes of historical data.
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Insurance SAS® Customer Analytics for Insurance turns raw data into insight that insurance companies can use to manage marketing strategy intelligently and increase premium revenue.
- SAS® Customer Due Diligence SAS® Customer Due Diligence helps investigators assess the risk of a customer relationship and establish an expectation about the customer’s behavior by collecting data and performing risk ratings on each customer.
- SAS® Customer Segmentation for Banking SAS Customer Segmentation for Banking takes advantage of award-winning SAS data warehousing and analytics to create more granular, accurate customer segments based on patterns in actual customer behavior rather than assumptions.
- SAS® Drug Development The life sciences industry is at a crossroads. In many ways, the industry’s future looks bright. The technological and scientific advances gained in the last several years enable the pursuit of innovative drug treatments and breakthrough medical discoveries that can save lives and enhance quality of life.
- SAS® EVAAS® for K-12 SAS EVAAS allows educators to determine whether all students have plentiful choices and increased opportunities for learning. With SAS EVAAS, policies and programs can be systematically evaluated to ensure education dollars are spent wisely.
- SAS® Enterprise Case Management SAS® Enterprise Case Management enables investigators and operational risk managers in a variety of industries to streamline processes and conduct more efficient, effective investigations.
- SAS® Enterprise GRC Enterprise Audit Capability SAS Enterprise GRC helps internal audit departments provide greater value to their boards and companies. Using the solution's enterprise auditing component, users can prioritize the audit universe, create effective audit plans, employ computer assisted auditing techniques (CAAT), conduct continuous audit assignments, record issues and create action plans, as well as monitor status through resolution.
- SAS® Episode Analytics SAS and the Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute (HCI3) have developed an advanced analytics solution that is based on the principles of HCI3’s earlier, groundbreaking PROMETHEUS Payment® system. It allows health care organizations to identify potentially avoidable care variation to mitigate financial risk and negotiate achievable gain-sharing targets for Accountable Care and Bundled Payment contracts.
- SAS® Financial Crimes Suite SAS Financial Crimes Suite offers a common analytics platform and module-based solutions that provide solid protection against losses resulting from financial crimes by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of detection and prevention efforts.
- SAS® Financial Management SAS® Financial Management is a sophisticated, robust solution that avoids the problems created by multiple ERP general ledgers and spreadsheets, and meets the demands for timeliness, accuracy and adaptability.
- SAS® Financial Management Adapter for SAP Your route to faster financial intelligence
- SAS® Fraud Framework for Health Care Is claims fraud just an unfortunate cost of doing business? It doesn’t have to be. The SAS Fraud Framework for Health Care takes a unique, hybrid approach to detecting and preventing both opportunistic and professional fraud at each stage of the claims process.
- SAS® Fraud Management SAS Fraud Management is a full-service, enterprise solution, with the capabilities to monitor multiple lines of business on a single platform, and is the only fraud solution available that offers 100 percent real-time scoring and decision capabilities by looking at all transactions – including purchases, payments, fund transfers and nonmonetary transactions. No other system on the market provides this breadth of coverage.
- SAS® Fraud Network Analysis SAS Fraud Network Analysis is an end-to-end solution for detecting and preventing organized and first-party fraud.
- SAS® for Fusion Centers SAS offers a complete solution specifically developed for fusion centers. It reflects their priorities, practices and workflows, while accommodating differences in scope and avoiding the complexities of deploying and managing multiple systems.
- The SAS® Fraud Framework for Insurance The SAS Fraud Framework for Insurance is an end-to-end solution for detecting, preventing and managing insurance claims fraud.
- SAS® High-Performance Risk SAS High-Performance Risk merges the power of an integrated risk platform with a high-performance analytics infrastructure, enabling you to assess your risk exposures with speed and precision so you can make quick, well-informed decisions that will safeguard and enhance the overall financial position of the firm.
- SAS® Insurance Analytics Architecture SAS Insurance Analytics Architecture provides a robust business analytics framework for serving the business intelligence and analytical needs for both life and P&C insurance companies.
- SAS® Intelligent Advertising for Publishers SAS® Intelligent Advertising for Publishers provides a unified solution that seamlessly gathers and presents data to enable precision forecasting, decision optimization, inventory management and sales performance reporting.
- SAS® for Intelligence Management The fight against terrorism, crime and other threats to public security depends on the availability of reliable intelligence. Successful operations need to be able to make use of information from a range of sources, including human intelligence (HUMINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT) and open source intelligence (OSINT).
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Approvals Manager The Approvals Manager module of SAS Marketing Operations Management overcomes these issues by streamlining the approvals process and using a common interface for all the steps involved.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Artwork Producer Protecting your brand by ensuring that your marketing materials maintain a consistent look and feel can be challenging. It is especially difficult to ensure that branch and regional offices adhere to standardized templates, while also giving them the freedom to customize messages and graphics, or create their own materials. The Artwork Producer module of SAS Marketing Operations Management is the answer.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Calendars The Calendars module of SAS Marketing Operations Management lets you distribute vital marketing information in a graphical, user-friendly, timelinebased way to anyone who needs it. As the central interface into other SAS Marketing Operations Management modules, the Calendars module lets you view broad marketing plans, marketing calendars and even individual marketing activities, as well as all associated timeframes.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Capacity Planner Having sufficient resources is critical to the success of any marketing campaign. The Capacity Planner module of SAS Marketing Operations Management enables you to appropriately allocate resources in order to help ensure the success of your marketing programs.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Claims Management The Claims Management module of SAS Marketing Operations Management solves this problem by providing a central repository for storing and maintaining claims that have been approved by your regulatory or legal department.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Digital Asset Manager Today’s marketing organizations produce a wide range of rich-media content that includes text, graphics and photos, as well as audio and video. The Digital Asset Manager module of SAS Marketing Operations Management provides an easy-to-use, secure infrastructure for managing – and getting the most value out of – your digital assets.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Marketing Dashboard Every marketing organization could benefit from having a single point of controlled access to information pertinent to marketing teams and third-party vendors. The Marketing Dashboard module of SAS Marketing Operations Management delivers that single point of control via a comprehensive dashboard that shows a summarized view of all marketing information – plans, budgets, programs, projects, marketing events and marketing assets – along with the ability to drill down into details.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Marketing Knowledge Manager Marketing Knowledge Manager supports the ability to create multiple forums - each dedicated to a specific subject or project. The solution lets the marketing team appoint a moderator to ensure that all discussions are monitored.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Marketing Workbench Once your marketing plan is created, your focus shifts toward execution. SAS Marketing Operations Management helps you ensure the successful execution of all your marketing programs with a Marketing Workbench module that provides you with essential workflow capabilities.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Offer Management The Offer Management module of SAS Marketing Operations Management provides a centralized repository for creating and managing your marketing offers, along with an essential metadata structure that supports crucial information associated with your offers.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Reporting The reporting module of SAS Marketing Operations Management enables you to report on all your marketing operations activities quickly and easily, so you can ensure that your day-to-day marketing processes are operating as efficiently as possible.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Site Builder Site Builder enables users to create, maintain and publish a product information site for sales teams and customers without requiring any knowledge of HTML or any web editing tool.
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Strategic Planner The Strategic Planner module of SAS Marketing Operations Management facilitates collaboration among key stakeholders by providing full visibility into marketing plan objectives and schedules, along with mechanisms to enable stakeholders to transparently work together to create and approve plans.
- SAS® Markdown Optimization Retailers need a proactive approach to optimize the revenue, margin and pace of markdowns – even at a store/SKU level – and SAS has the answer. Powered by SAS software’s superior analytics and built on a high-performance platform with decades of retail experience, SAS Markdown Optimization speeds time to insight, allowing retailers to make critical markdown decisions with precision while keeping inventory fresh and relevant.
- SAS® Marketing Operations Management – Partner Channel Management When your marketing organization works with outside partners, vendors, creative agencies and others, the success of your marketing projects depends on providing these third parties with access to all information relevant to a project. But even though information sharing is important, so is privacy – and sharing everything with everyone is out of the question. The Partner Channel Management module of SAS Marketing Operations Management is the answer.
- SAS® Marketing Operations Management – User Licenses SAS offers two separate types of licenses for SAS Marketing Operations Management – a full license and a consumer license.
- SAS® Marketing Operations Management: Timesheets Using the Timesheets module in SAS Marketing Operations Management, employees log their daily work hours online and associate hours worked with specific marketing activities and/or projects. Designated approvers may then view, approve or reject daily timesheets, as well as add any comments.
- SAS® for Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment Maximization SAS® Medicare Advantage Risk Adjustment Maximization enables health insurance plans to maximize the risk adjuster revenue stream from CMS for their Medicare Advantage population. By owning the process with this SAS® solution, they can identify and align resources to collect clinical information on the most likely high-risk members, avoid costly lag times and delays and have more time to collect information and submit it to CMS.
- SAS® OnDemand for Academics With SAS OnDemand for Academics, students and professors have quick access to leading software for data management and analytics, with multiple SAS applications available. On large or small volumes of data, students can study data analysis, statistics, research methods, math, economics, data mining, modeling comparisons, data exploration, data visualization and graphical reporting – all in a dynamic and visual Web environment.
- SAS® OnDemand: Suspect Claims Detection SAS® OnDemand: Suspect Claims Detection analyzes service claim data in near-real time to identify suspicious claims and service providers.
- SAS® OpRisk Global Data SAS OpRisk Global Data is the world’s largest, most comprehensive and most accurate repository of information on publicly reported operational losses in excess of US$100,000. The solution documents more than 25,000 events across all industries worldwide.
- SAS® OpRisk VaR SAS OpRisk VaR gives risk managers, senior managers and analysts a meaningful, organizationwide view of VaR, which enables them to improve risk processes and controls, optimize the allocation of capital reserves and mitigate the frequency and severity of risk events.
- SAS® OpRisk VaR for Financial Services SAS OpRisk VaR, a key component of SAS OpRisk Management, integrates risk indicators and control assessment scorecard results for dynamic modeling of operational VaR. Having an accurate picture of VaR enables you to optimize capital allocation to satisfy business best practices and regulatory requirements.
- SAS® Predictive Asset Maintenance Optimize asset maintenance for reduced costs and increased productivity.
- SAS® Profitability Management With flexible and reliable cost-and-revenue business modeling, SAS, the leader in business intelligence, provides critical revenue intelligence – including insights into what drives profitability. And, by better understanding profitability drivers, decision makers can make quick improvements in the areas that have the greatest impact on the bottom line — such as investigating where corrective actions are needed and differentiating customer treatments to retain, grow and acquire customers with the highest expected lifetime value.
- SAS® Promotion Optimization SAS® Promotion Optimization provides retailers with proactive answers to drive profitable and targeted promotions, aligned with corporate strategy. The solution generates optimized price and promotional vehicle tactics by generating the industry’s most accurate demand forecast at the store/SKU level.
- SAS Revenue Management and Price Optimization Analytics for Hospitality and Travel SAS Revenue Management and Price Optimization Analytics has a flexible and extensible design that facilitates the development of proprietary revenue management and price optimization capabilities.
- SAS® Rapid Predictive Modeler SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler, a component of SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 6.2, empowers business analysts and subject-matter experts with easy-to-use capabilities for quickly generating their own predictive models based on their specific needs and scenarios. This enables a wide range of individuals to use and benefit from predictive models without having to always rely on a potentially limited pool of advanced analytic resources.
- SAS® Regular Price Optimization SAS® Regular Price Optimization enables retailers to proactively plan, optimize and implement pricing based on a comprehensive understanding of consumers, demand and markets.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite for Retail The SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite provides a comprehensive view of consumer demand so retailers can optimize lifecycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability. It is the only solution capable of delivering the most accurate demand forecasts at the store/SKU level.
- SAS Social Conversation Center SAS Conversation Center uses the power of SAS Analytics to categorize, prioritize and archive social dialogue, as well as generate real-time responses based on that dialogue. As a result, your organization can more effectively interact and engage with consumers in social media conversations.
- SAS and Teradata Analytic Advantage Program Discover how award-winning analytics and in-database technologies can help you better develop, deploy and manage your analytic models and processes.
- SAS® Service Operations Optimization As post-sales service grows in importance, organizations are quickly working to differentiate themselves from the competition. Post-sales services present opportunities for potential growth in revenue and for tremendous cost reductions across the service chain. Although most organizations have figured out how to manage their service operations, it’s still a challenge to significantly improve them in top-line revenue and bottom-line cost to serve customers. SAS® Service Operations Optimization provides the ability to monitor, predict and optimize service operations, resulting in accelerated value across the service chain. An optimized service operation helps organizations attract and retain profitable customers for life.
- SAS® Service Parts Optimization For organizations providing aftermarket services, it is crucial to manage service parts operations as efficiently and profitably as possible. However, erratic service parts demand, increasingly high customer service level requirements and delivery network challenges often lead to stock-outs or overages, obsolete inventory and missed service level targets. To streamline the service parts supply chain and improve overall profitability, you need a way to create meaningful forecasts and avoid stockouts and overages.
- SAS® Social Media Analytics Most social media analytics solutions are simply listening platforms, and that's not enough. You must bring context to the conversations your customers are having by better aligning what you listen for with the lens through which you view your business. And you need the flexibility to analyze those conversations as you see fit. SAS Social Media Analytics is the answer.
- SAS® Social Network Analysis SAS Social Network Analysis helps insurers detect and prevent organized claims fraud by going beyond transaction and account views to analyze all related activities and relationships at a network dimension.
- SAS® Solutions OnDemand: Drug Development SAS Solutions OnDemand: Drug Development provides a centralized, controlled and compliance-enabling platform for efficiently developing, executing and managing the transformation, analysis and submission of clinical research data.
- SAS® Strategy Management SAS Strategy Management aligns the actions of an organization to optimize strategic income by helping organizations define, plan, execute and validate.