Get product overviews, key benefits and features lists.
- Arrow Company Profile Arrow is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow also serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
- SAS/ACCESS® Software An out-of-the-box solution for easy integration between SAS and third-party databases, SAS/ACCESS software delivers seamless read and write access to your data, regardless of where it’s stored. You can reach your data from a common interface as though it were a SAS data file, giving you a fast, secure way to manage your business information.
- SAS® Analytics Accelerator for Teradata SAS Analytics Accelerator for Teradata allows a core set of SAS statistical and analytical functions used for data summarization, discovery and predictive modeling to be executed directly within the database environment. It includes predictive modeling algorithms as well as the preliminary tasks of optional sampling, statistical transformations, variable selection and dimension reduction to derive better models.
- SAS® Analytics Pro With its powerful, proven toolset, users can access data from nearly any source, analyze it and transform it into meaningful, usable information. And then present the information in high-impact visuals that allow decision makers to gain a quick understanding of critical issues.
- SAS® Analytics Pro for Midsize Business In most small to midsize organizations, IT resources are scarce and data needed to answer key business questions is stored in multiple formats, applications and systems that don’t communicate with each other. Decision makers have different views of data, and at times they can’t clearly see connections or hidden relationships that could help them make better decisions. To access the data they need, business analysts usually must ask the IT department to create custom extracts. Even after the data is accessed, they lose precious time as they analyze it piece by piece and look for a meaningful way to present the results to others.
- SAS® Anti-Money Laundering Take a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for potential money-laundering and terrorist-financing activities.
- SAS® AppDev Studio™ A comprehensive environment for cost-effectively developing superior analytic and reporting applications and solutions
- Base SAS® Software Flexible and extensible fourth-generation programming language designed for data access, transformation and reporting
- SAS® Border Management Border management agencies are faced with a constant balancing act among security, convenience and cost. They need to decide whether to carry out checks on huge numbers of travelers, resulting in long delays and inconvenience or – if they scale down the checks – risk letting in travelers and cargo.
- SAS® Business Intelligence for Midsize Business Affordable, easy-to-use solution for small and midsize businesses that provides self-service reporting and analysis capabilities to users of all skill levels across the organization.
- Credit Scoring for SAS® Enterprise Miner™ Credit Scoring for SAS Enterprise Miner is used to build, validate and deploy credit risk models. It helps create credit scorecards using in-house expertise and resources to decide whether to accept an applicant (application scoring); to determine the likelihood of defaults among customers.
- SAS/CONNECT® Software Maximize computing resources and manage distributed applications
- SAS® Campaign Management SAS Campaign Management lets you get more campaigns out the door in an automated, trackable and easy-to-repeat way. You can quickly define target segments, prioritize selection rules, select communication channels, schedule and execute campaigns, analyze campaign results and easily make adjustments to improve future campaign performance.
- SAS® Capital Planning and Management SAS Capital Planning and Management creates an integrated and interlinked capital planning environment for combining bankwide data from both risk and finance systems.
- SAS® Clinical Data Integration SAS Clinical Data Integration brings repeatability and automation to the industry need for transforming, managing and verifying the creation of data standards, such as those from CDISC. SAS provides the foundation you need to ensure standard, trusted clinical data that can be used to support strategic analysis, such as advanced safety analysis. With SAS, you can gain both speed and efficiency by automating repeatable clinical data integration tasks.
- SAS® Communications Analytics Architecture SAS Communications Analytics Architecture provides a robust business analytics framework tailored to the unique business intelligence and analytical needs of communication service providers (CSPs). The analytics architecture supports all CSP lines of business – both pre-paid and post-paid billing scenarios and modern billing approaches.
- SAS® Cost and Profitability Management SAS Cost and Profitability Management is an analytic application that models business processes to determine cost and profitability, as well as what drives them. The solution provides answers to questions about precise process or activity costs, and the profitability of customers, products and distribution channels.
- SAS® Credit Risk Management for Banking SAS Credit Risk Management for Banking offers built-in methodologies and preconfigured capabilities that support all aspects of regulatory credit risk management across multiple jurisdictions.
- SAS® Criminal Justice Data Integration and Analytics SAS Criminal Justice Data Integration and Analytics brings together disparate offender data from multiple sources and agencies to deliver comprehensive information to a vast array of criminal justice professionals.
- SAS® Customer Analytics for Communications SAS® Customer Analytics for Communications turns raw data into insights about future customer behavior. The solution illuminates behavior patterns hidden in large volumes of data spread across multiple systems. It alerts you to customers who are likely to purchase a new product or upgrade service, customers who are likely to leave and customers who should be targeted in a campaign.
- SAS® Customer Experience Personalization SAS Customer Experience Personalization captures the online behavior of a customer at a detailed level, combines that data with data from other, offline sources, and then feeds that information into a decision engine to determine the most appropriate, personalized offer to present to a customer – in real time.
- SAS® Customer Experience Targeting SAS Customer Experience Targeting enables you to target and deliver offers to customers who have interacted with your organization via the Web. The solution captures the customer's online behavior at a detailed level, combines that data with data from other channels, and delivers offers in an outbound batch style campaign execution mode.
- SAS® Customer Link Analytics SAS Customer Link Analytics enables marketers to analyze social networks and identify relationships among customers, and then use that information for more accurate profiling and segmentation. The solution gives marketers greater insight into customer behavior and an enhanced understanding of the social influence that individual customers have on others within their communities.
- DataFlux® Federation Server Creates a virtual data layer for easy data access, administration, security and improved performance
- SAS® Data Governance SAS Data Governance helps organizations maintain a single, consistent set of policies for developing, monitoring and managing all aspects of their data.
- SAS® Data Integration Server A complete solution designed to meet your data integration needs
- SAS® Data Integration for Midsize Business SAS Data Integration for Midsize business is a simple, flexible solution that ensures data credibility and consistency and enables organizations to easily manage all their data integration projects while reducing costs and increasing overall productivity.
- SAS® Data Management SAS Data Management helps you manage and govern data as a single, unified asset so you can transform, integrate and secure data as well as improve data quality for your organization.
- SAS® Data Quality SAS Data Quality helps you improve the value of your data – and maintain that excellence – so you can confidently fuel day-to-day business operations as well as your compliance and analytics initiatives.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize Business Learn the details about SAS Data Quality for Midsize Business, its features and capabilities.
- SAS® Data Surveyor for Oracle Applications Providing the environment to turn Oracle Applications data into mission-critical intelligence
- SAS® Data Surveyor for SAP Providing the environment to turn all of your SAP data into mission-critical intelligence
- SAS® Decision Manager SAS Decision Manager helps organizations embed reliable, consistent decision making within their existing operations. This automates the decision life cycle and gives organizations a competitive edge through better consistency, speed, repeatability and agility.
- SAS® Demand Forecasting for Retail Outperform the competition and improve business results with SAS’ next-generation demand forecasting platform.
- SAS® Demand-Driven Forecasting Maximize profitability, market share and customer satisfaction
- SAS® Desktop Data Mining for Midsize Business This material will be used to promote Enterprise Miner on Desktop through resellers. It includes full details as to analytic features/functionality for desktop product set. The material has been rewritten to emphasis terms and ideas such as: low cost, affordable, easy, user-based.
- SAS® Digital Marketing Customer-focused, cross-channel marketing that aligns with your broader marketing strategy
- SAS® Drug Development A secure, collaborative analytics environment to manage the development and sharing of clinical data analyses.
- SAS/ETS® Software SAS/ETS offers a broad array of econometric, time series and forecasting techniques enabling you to model, forecast and simulate business processes on observational data for improved strategic and tactical planning.
- SAS® EVAAS® for K-12 SAS EVAAS for K-12 provides valuable information about past practices and reports on students’ predicted success probabilities at numerous academic milestones.
- SAS® Energy Forecasting In the highly competitive and regulated utility business environment, there’s a clear link between the company’s bottom line and forecast accuracy and reliability. But most legacy load forecasting solutions were not designed to handle the variability, complexity and volumes of data emerging in the utility landscape today. These solutions also lack the automation to permit appropriate model selection for each type of forecast required.
- SAS® Energy and Emissions Management SAS® Energy and Emissions Management models business processes to determine emissions and energy consumption, their cost and what drives them. It helps an organization identify reduction strategies that make sense for the business while ensuring that resources required and impacts of change are understood. The solution offers integrated data management, business modeling, reporting and analysis.
- SAS® Enterprise BI Server Provides a fast, flexible business intelligence solution
- SAS® Enterprise Content Categorization SAS Enterprise Content Categorization applies natural language processing (NLP) and advanced linguistic techniques to identify key topics and phrases in electronic text so you can automatically categorize large volumes of multilingual content that is acquired, generated or exists in a repository.
- SAS® Enterprise Content Categorization Add-On Modules Customize your categorization solution for your unique content analytics needs
- SAS® Enterprise GRC SAS Enterprise GRC provides an integrated platform for standardizing and managing strategic and operational risks, as well as consolidating information from all financial risk management systems (credit risk, market risk, etc.) into an enterprisewide view of risk. The solution links your GRC functions to strengthen governance and foster trust by aligning GRC principles with business objectives and strategy execution.
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® Delivering the power of SAS Analytics and reporting from an easy-to-use, point-and-click Windows interface
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 13.1 SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on analysis of vast amounts of data gathered from across an enterprise.
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™ for Desktop 12.1 A powerful data mining workbench delivered to your desktop for better decision making
- SAS® Event Stream Processing Engine The SAS Event Stream Processing Engine captures the real-time value of big data before it’s lost through information lag. It continuously queries data in motion (i.e., event streams) to detect patterns and analyze events so you can take immediate action.
- SAS® Federation Server Big data is now a reality of doing business, which means many organizations are now desperate for an easy, efficient way to manage it. SAS® Federation Server empowers business users to access and manage their data by providing a virtual layer or view, giving users the appropriate level of control over their data without physically moving it. And with data masking capabilities as well as auditability, SAS Federation Server provides a high level of information security.
- SAS® Financial Management Improve the accuracy, relevance and timeliness of financial plans, budgets and reports
- SAS® Forecast Server Automatically produces statistically based forecasts you can trust
- SAS® Forecasting for Desktop SAS Forecasting for Desktop automatically generates forecasts to help you plan more efficiently and effectively. It includes a complete model repository with a full range of forecasting methods; automated statistical forecast model selection and optimization; hierarchical reconciliation; event modeling.
- SAS® Forecasting for Midsize Business SAS Forecasting for Midsize Business is an affordable, easy-to-use solution that provides comprehensive forecasting capabilities to generate highly reliable forecasts in a PC environment.
- SAS/GRAPH® Software Present data in charts, graphs and maps within multiple business intelligence applications
- SAS® Grid Manager SAS Grid Manager uses a patented technology to deliver enterprise-class capabilities that enable many SAS solutions to automatically use a centrally managed grid computing infrastructure to provide workload balancing, high availability and parallel processing for business analytics jobs and processes.
- High-Performance Analytics Products from SAS Produce faster, more accurate insights and solve the most complex problems using huge volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- SAS® High-Performance Forecasting Produce extremely large numbers of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically to improve planning and decision making
- SAS® High-Performance Risk SAS High-Performance Risk calculates firmwide risk exposure with speed and precision across all risk types – market, credit and liquidity – on an intraday or near-real-time basis.
- SAS/IML® Software A powerful, interactive matrix programming language for a wide range of applications – with integration to R
- SAS/IntrNet® Software Web-enable your SAS reports and applications
- SAS® IT Resource Management Optimize IT resource capacity and performance across the enterprise
- SAS® In-Memory Statistics for Hadoop SAS® In-Memory Statistics for Hadoop provides a single interactive programming environment for the entire analytical life cycle. It enables you to perform data management, variable transformations, exploratory analysis, statistical modeling using machine-learning techniques, integrated modeling comparison and scoring - all inside the Hadoop environment.
- SAS® Information Delivery Portal Using the power of SAS to securely deliver information to the entire enterprise and beyond
- SAS® Integration Technologies Expand your choices for integrating SAS analytics and reporting
- SAS® Intelligent Advertising for Publishers SAS Intelligent Advertising for Publishers is a complete online publishing solution that includes sales order management, simulation-based forecasting, ad serving and business intelligence capabilities to help you make better-informed decisions faster across your entire business.
- SAS® Intelligent Clustering for Retail This SAS solution lets you identify clusters according to actual demand history, ensuring that stores with similar demand patterns are planned together. Using statistical techniques it selects the optimal number of clusters so that assortment planning activities are focused on the most significant store groups. Once clusters are identified, profiles are automatically generated on the basis of local merchandise, demographic, geographic and physical attributes to help convert the analysis into action.
- SAS® Inventory Optimization Learn how to pull together the people, systems and processes necessary to achieve higher quality, lower costs and better customer service with SAS Inventory Optimization.
- SAS® Life Science Analytics Framework SAS Life Sciences Analytics Framework affords a singular foundation in clinical research – paving the way for the efficient development, execution and management of analysis and reporting of clinical trials through a hosted environment.
- SAS® Marketing Automation Plan, test and execute campaigns to improve efficiency and deliver a better return on marketing investment
- SAS® Marketing Mix Advisor SAS Marketing Mix Advisor enables you to maximize your marketing results by more frequently analyzing your mix of advertising and promotions. With more frequent insights and SAS' what-if scenario planning, you can optimize your mix of promotions and media to achieve optimal return on your investment.
- SAS® Marketing Operations Management SAS Marketing Operations Management provides an integrated marketing platform that streamlines and automates marketing processes and workflows to ensure greater efficiency and effectiveness. The solution includes capabilities for strategic planning and financial management; digital asset distribution.
- SAS® Marketing Optimization Better campaign returns through analytical optimization
- SAS® Master Data Management SAS Master Data Management can be a key factor in your organization’s success. It helps improve and manage data and delivers business insight that might otherwise stay buried in disorganized, duplicate information. And since SAS enables you to take a phased approach to MDM, you can start small and build out from there, delivering value and gradually gaining executive buy-in.
- SAS® Mobile BI As a crucial component of SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Mobile BI delivers analytical results and reports to mobile devices, providing on-the-go business users with a quick and easy way to interact with important information from anywhere, anytime. Users are able to use their iPads and Android tablets.
- SAS® Model Manager SAS Model Manager streamlines the tedious and often error-prone steps of creating, managing, deploying, monitoring and operationalizing analytical models.
- SAS/OR® Software Optimize business processes and address management science challenges with enhanced operations research methods
- SAS® OLAP Server A multidimensional data store designed to provide quick access to presummarized data
- SAS® Offer Optimization for Communications SAS Offer Optimization for Communications provides a highly efficient method to arrive at the optimal offer for each customer in advance of a customer interaction.
- SAS® Office Analytics SAS Office Analytics enables businesses of all sizes to access the power of SAS Analytics and high-performance tools using familiar, Windows-based interface. Analysts can easily share findings. Executives can track performance from within their email or SharePoint portal. Credentialed users can embed analytics results directly into Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, or PowerPoint presentations, and update charts and views directly from their Office applications.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize Business Transparently leverage the power of SAS® for data access, reporting and analytics directly from Microsoft Office environments
- SAS® Ontology Management Get more value from your organizational knowledge by taking a systematic, consistent approach to managing semantically related content
- SAS® Patron Value Optimization Fact Sheet This fact sheet highlights the business benefits of SAS for Patron Value Optimization, as well as an overview of capabilities and key features.
- SAS® Predictive Asset Maintenance Run assets at peak performance to meet operational goals for profitability, safety and environmental compliance.
- SAS® Profitability Management Understand and manage profitability at the most detailed level
- SAS® Real-Time Decision Manager Go beyond what a rules engine can provide to get more value from your real-time customer interactions
- SAS® Retail Forecasting SAS Retail Forecasting is a sophisticated solution that predicts consumer response to price changes, promotional and marketing activity to generate a demand forecast at the store level.
- SAS® Retail Space Management SAS provides a scalable and complete retail space management solution that supports all of your space planning and optimization needs, increasing effectiveness and response times.
- SAS® Risk Management for Banking SAS® Risk Management for Banking is a complete, integrated and firmwide solution for risk management in the banking sector. Based on SAS software’s core functionality, the solution covers the entire spectrum of risk types – including market risk, credit and liquidity risk.
- SAS® Risk Management for Insurance SAS Risk Management for Insurance is designed to perform risk analysis and risk-based capital calculations for both life and P&C insurance companies. The solution supports the standard model approach for Solvency II compliance.
- SAS® Scalable Performance Data Server® A data storage system optimized to deliver data subsets quickly and on demand
- SAS® Scoring Accelerator SAS Scoring Accelerator enables customers to translate scoring models created in SAS Enterprise Miner into database-specific functions to be deployed and then executed directly within the database environment.
- SAS® Sentiment Analysis Automatically pinpoint sentiment from the Web and internal electronic documents to understand trends and develop effective strategies
- SAS® Service Operations Optimization SAS Marketing Operations Management provides an integrated marketing platform that streamlines and automates marketing processes and workflows to ensure greater efficiency and effectiveness. The solution includes capabilities for strategic planning and financial management; digital asset distribution.
- SAS® Service Parts Optimization Fact Sheet to describe SAS® Service Parts Optimization, which enables companies to optimize their service parts inventories over a multi-echelon service network to maximize targeted service levels while minimizing costs. The solution provides service organizations the ability to forecast short-term, new-part and lifecycle parts demand, as well as calculate optimized inventory and order quantities for parts distribution systems, thus helping maintain adequate stock levels, maximize response times and improve customer satisfaction.
- SAS® Simulation Studio SAS Simulation Studio provides a graphical modeling and analysis environment for discrete-event simulation. You can model, analyze and understand complex real-world systems and processes.
- SAS® Size Optimization Combining SAS® Size Profiling and SAS® Pack Optimization to improve store-level sales, increase margins and lower operating costs.
- SAS® Social Media Analytics SAS Social Media Analytics integrates, analyzes and enables organizations to act on intelligence gleaned from online conversations occurring across professional and consumer-generated media sites. Organizations are now able to understand the effects of these conversations on their operations.
- SAS® Space Planning Deliver more targeted and effective space plans to increase sales.
- SAS® Strategy Management Improve performance and optimize value creation
- SAS® Sustainability Reporting SAS® Sustainability Reporting provides a single source of information for analysis and reporting on an organization’s sustainability performance. Providing all necessary tools to capture, clean and transform data, it supports globally accepted sustainability KPIs and provides embedded analytic routines to forecast results and prove relationships between metrics.
- SAS® Talent Scorecard SAS Talent Scorecard Fact Sheet.
- SAS® Text Miner Discover new insights from in-depth content analysis
- SAS® and Teradata Data Quality Advantage Program SAS® Data Quality Accelerator for Teradata is the ultimate way for Teradata customers to improve and maintain the quality of their data. There's no need to extract your data for quality improvements – the process takes place directly in Teradata, where your data already resides.
- SAS® Visual Analytics SAS Visual Analytics provides a complete platform for analytics visualization, enabling you to identify patterns and relationships in data that weren’t evident before. Interactive, self-service BI and reporting capabilities are combined with out-of-the-box advanced analytics so everyone can discover insights from any size and type of data, including text.
- SAS® Visual Data Discovery SAS Visual Data Discovery, powered by JMP software, provides a point-and click interface to the advanced analytic capabilities of SAS.
- SAS® Visual Data Discovery for Midsize Business Unmatched analytics and interactive, dynamic data visualization in a single, easy-to-use package
- SAS® Warranty Analysis 4.3 Many companies struggle to get a handle on true warranty costs and gain an understanding of what issues are affecting warranty claims. SAS Warranty Analysis is the most complete solution for reducing warranty costs and improving product quality and brand reputation.
- SAS® Web Analytics SAS Web Analytics collects, cleanses and organizes large volumes of raw data from your website and integrates it with offline sources. After providing built-in analysis of Web data, the solution then presents the information through a customizable reporting system and easy-to-use, interactive tools.