Free E-Learning Courses for Instructors and Students
Your university's SAS® software licenses just got better! Instructors and students now have free access to SAS' award-winning e-learning courses as part of your SAS license. Universities licensing the Education Analytical Suite of software have access to a selected group of e-learning courses. Universities licensing SAS® Enterprise Miner™ for teaching and research are rewarded with two additional data mining courses.
Pass the word: Great software, and now great software training. Access your free e-learning courses today!
Available course list
Associated e-learning with your campus Education Analytical Suite software license:
SAS Programming Language
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 2: Advanced Techniques
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
SAS® Enterprise Guide® (point-and-click interface)
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
Associated e-learning with your campus SAS Enterprise Miner software license:
How to access your e-learning
- Go to the My Training page.
- Create a profile or login using your existing SAS profile.
- Enter your school's access code in the box (the code begins with the letter "G"). If you have already registered for previous e-learning courses, the access links will appear.
- Click on the link for the course you wish to access, and get started right away!
You will need access to SAS software in order to successfully complete the e-learning.