How can you clearly communicate critical information in the face of increasing data volumes, complexity and sources?
Data visualization – that’s how. Data visualization tools are powerful means to:
- Bring together dimensions of data from disparate sources.
- Dynamically interact with the visuals.
- Deliver lightning-fast insights throughout your organization and to customers.
And when it comes to getting started with data visualization, this report lays out seven important considerations you need to think about.
7 Considerations for Visualization Deployment
Learn why it’s important to:
- Know how you will apply the technology to solve business issues.
- Create standard, easily-understood data definitions.
- Establish data stewards, data governance and data management.
- Know and manage your expectations.
- And more!
Have a SAS profile? To complete this form automatically: Log In