According to this TDWI report, 89 percent of organizations view the management of big data as an opportunity.
But there’s a difference between knowing an opportunity and capitalizing on one.
So how can organizations manage the massive data sets and nontraditional data in order to:
- Automate more business processes?
- Operate closer to real time?
- Use analytics for valuable new insights?
Based on the survey responses of 461 professionals, this report is designed to accelerate your understanding of big data management and bring you up-to-date on the next-generation solutions available.
Learn how to:
- Get business value from big data.
- Effectively extend your data management skills and software.
- Apply both new and old tools, techniques and team structures for big data management.
Have a SAS profile? To complete this form automatically: Log In