Emerging from bankruptcy to achieve double-digit growth in less than two years is no small achievement. As the premier direct marketer of fruit and gourmet gifts and one of the oldest direct marketing companies in the country, Harry & David has seen its share of success and challenges as a roller-coaster economy often affects the business.
Download this paper to find out how Harry & David turned things around by applying a customer-centric business strategy. By focusing on serving the needs of customers rather than selling products, the company has emerged as a successful $300 million to $400 million retailer.
Learn more about Harry & David’s three-step approach, including:
- Organizing your strategic planning around a customer view.
- Segmenting customers to develop meaningful relationships.
- Measuring your effectiveness of marketing programs over time.
- Paul Lazorisak, Vice President of Customer Relationship Marketing at Harry & David
- John Bastone, Director of Customer Intelligence, SAS
Have a SAS profile? To complete this form automatically: Log In