SAS South Africa is a Top Employer
SAS South Africa is among the best employers in the country for 2012/2013, according to research conducted by the CRF Institute.
"SAS South Africa earned the certification as a Best Employer because over 100 HR policies and employee offerings either measure up to, or are superior to, the International Standards of Best Practice," said Millicent Sibeko, Human Resources Director for SAS South Africa.
The CRF Institute assesses employee offerings on the following criteria:
- Primary Benefits.
- Secondary Benefits and Working Conditions.
- Training and Development.
- Career Development.
- Culture Management.
According to Sibeko, certification is important to SAS because it helps to:
- Strengthen and enhance SAS' employer brand.
- Enhance SAS' commercial brand for products and services.
- Attract the best people to come and work for SAS.
- Strengthen engagement and retention of staff.
- Benchmark SAS employee offerings against other certified organizations.
- Improve and innovate our employee offerings.
More than 400 companies were pre-screened for the list. From among them, 84 companies were invited to participate in the final research study, with 73 being certified as a Top Employer. View SAS South Africa's Best Employer profile page.
SAS is the leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market. Through innovative solutions, SAS helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. Since 1976 SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW® .