Efficiently manage the transformation, analysis and reporting of clinical trial data. Speed development of new therapies by delivering the power of analytics throughout your organization. We offer the only cloud analytics solution that includes embedded SAS analytic tools, data standards support and optional analytic applications.
Empower decision makers with approachable analytics.
Open analytic applications to knowledge workers in areas such as pre-clinical, clinical operations and medical affairs to drive global collaboration between internal team members, consultants, contractors and development partners.
Streamline and gain instant insight into clinical research processes.
Our capabilities allow you to support multiple analyses, track project progress and automate activities to lower costs, increase speed and efficiency, and deliver future high-value treatments.
Build confidence and trust with our proven experience.
SAS is widely accepted as the gold standard for providing statistical capabilities to determine the safety and efficacy of medicines in clinical research.
Expand information management.
A fully integrated environment spans from operational data systems through standardization, analysis and reporting, and post-approval meta-analysis.
- Ability to add analytics applications to solve your business challenges. Integrate analytic applications – either user-developed or purchased from SAS – for a variety of business needs.
- Rigor of statistical analysis and regulatory controls. SAS is the market leader in integrating regulatory compliance and control features with seamless development/execution of SAS programs.
- Analytical data preparation. Full mapping of data source, data manipulations and final destination for data.
- Repository to keep pace with data standards. Implement and properly manage data standards and updates to improve time to market and contain clinical research costs.
- Efficient workflow management. Immediate and ongoing insight into project progress for better control and deployment of resources and streamlining clinical R&D.
- Superior information management. Centralized clinical information repository gives global access to a clinical analytics foundation for all authorized development team members.