SAS User Group (Singapore) is an independent, volunteer organization run by SAS users. It provides a platform for users to meet, share knowledge and experience, and learn more about SAS solutions from colleagues, peers and professionals.
Whether you're a seasoned business analytics software user with experiences to share, or a newcomer who'd like to interact with others, a user group is an excellent way to get the most value from SAS technology.
SAS User Group (Singapore) Committee
The Executive Committee focuses on setting the direction and strategy of the user group, while at the same time, initiate key activities to meet the needs of members.
- Advisor: Francis Fong, Managing Director - SAS
- Chairman: Eric Sandosham, Founder & Partner - Red & White Consulting Partners
- Vice-Chairman: Vivienne Tan, Assoc Director, LiveLabs Urban Lifestyle Innovation Platform - SMU
- Treasurer: Lee Bee Geok, Advisor - Central Provident Fund
- Auditor: Ken Wong, Head, Customer Insights, Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning - OCBC
- Secretary: Max Lee, Partner & HR Director - Lee Wenyong & Co
- Tan Boon Huat - Retired Civil Servant
- Murphy Choy, Principal Data Scientist - BigTapp Analytics
- Swapna Gottipati, Assistant Professor of Information System (Education) - SMU
The Working Committee primary focus is the organization of activities and meet-ups for members.
- Chairman: Ang Kian Keong, Assistant Manager - Nanyang Polytechnic
- Vice-Chairman: Du Jun, Assistant Vice President, Modelling & Portfolio Optimization - CIMB
- Communications Sub-Com Chairman: Surojit Dutta,
Lecturer, School of Informatics & IT - Temasek Polytechnic
- Events Sub-Com Chairman: Jonathon Khoo, Executive - Alexandra Health System
- Social Analytics Sub-Com Chairman: Samrin Shaad, Manager, Strategy and Planning Unit, Credit Operations - Citibank
- Sean Silverio, Assistant Vice President, Retail Risk - CIMB
- Mohanrao Thotakura, Senior Lead Consultant, Big Data & Analytics - CS Pte Ltd
- Yio Hiot Yong, Senior Manager - Prudential Singapore
- Goh Wee Lip, Senior Manager, Planning - Resort World at Sentosa
- Learn about the latest technology and new SAS products and services.
- Exchange ideas and network with your peers.
- Enhance your skills and boost your knowledge for professional development.