Maximizing the Value of Real-World Evidence: How Life Sciences Organizations Can Benefit From Health Analytics
Big data presents vast and valuable opportunities for life sciences companies to incorporate real-world insights into their drug development and marketing efforts.
In this on-demand webinar, pharmaceutical executives and data analytics experts join together to explore the best technology and strategies for effective use of data in health care.
Topics covered include:
- Using data analytics to demonstrate how particular drugs benefit patient care and deliver long-term value to payers and providers.
- How payers are using analytics to assess the value of therapeutic regimens, and how drug companies can participate in that effort.
- Effective strategies for using real-world data to improve medication adherence.
- David Memel – Vice President of Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Louis Brooks – Vice President of Marketing Analytics, Optum
- Aman Bhandari – Executive Director, Data Science and Insights, Merck
- Matt Becker – Principal Solutions Architect, SAS Health Analytics Practice