Rapidly and securely collect, process, evaluate, grade and analyze information derived from big data, and quickly turn it into intelligence you can use to deter threats, combat crime and protect the public.
Easily enter information into the system.
A user-friendly interface makes it fast and easy to manually enter information, which leaves more time available for more productive tasks. You can even input information using mobile devices, which means valuable information can be entered more promptly, which can speed your operations.
Integrate big data from any source.
Quickly and easily import, process and cleanse data from virtually any source. You can also efficiently and securely exchange data between different platforms, supported by powerful data quality procedures, as well as master data and metadata management.
Build and customize intelligence workflows.
A single solution supports the entire intelligence workflow – from collection to processing, evaluation, grading, analysis and dissemination. That means key information is less likely to be delayed, misinterpreted or lost as it moves through the intelligence process.
Visualize, analyze and understand links.
Link analysis tools enable you to create, edit and view links to navigate through vast stores of information and build a clearer and more consistent view. Visualizing links gives you insight into the structure of networks and how people, objects, locations and pieces of information are connected.
Gain a single version of the truth.
Common core records help ensure that information is consistent and up-to-date by using the people, objects, locations and events (POLE) methodology. When a new person appears in an intelligence report, you can either create a new core record or link to an existing record. This helps avoid duplication and re-keying of information by ensuring that a single record is kept for each individual, object, location or event.
Perform advanced searches – quickly.
Your intelligence information is easily accessible thanks to powerful search processes that deliver high-speed results. Users have instant access to real-time data so they can take into account the latest developments. Automated searches enable users to get alerts automatically, ensuring that new, relevant information can be acted on quickly.
Easily disseminate information.
A flexible dissemination process enables intelligence to be distributed across the organization to those who need it (from commander level to officers in the field), when they need it and in the format they require.
Audit users and information.
Individuals and groups with appropriate access rights can view information collected and edited at different stages of the intelligence cycle. The activities of specific users can be audited to ensure that standards are monitored, maintained and improved, and problems are promptly identified and addressed.
- Complete intelligence management. Support key stages of the intelligence life cycle, from planning through the application of tasking and workflows based on intelligence priorities.
- Rigorous supervision and sanitizing process. Supervise and sanitize reports when they are entered into the system.
- Role-based security. Restrict or grant server access to specific users or groups based on their roles and data access per server or per group.
- Intelligence grading. Appoint grading categories – e.g., source evaluation, intelligence evaluation and handling code – based on the international standard intelligence model.
- Link analysis. Create, edit and view links using supporting tools, and use them to navigate through information to build a clearer, more consistent view.
- Interface to GIS mapping. Combine a location search with a free-text search, and search several different entity types at the same time.