Training Need Analysis for Your Organization
Training needs analysis helps employers to check the SAS skills of their employees based on the job role that they are performing in the organization. It helps organization in forecasting the training requirements based on the roles and skills available.
- Training needs analysis as a process at SAS Education tends to cover:
- Review of current training
- Task analysis (of new or modified system)
- Identification of training gap
- Statement of training requirement
- Assessment of training options
- Costs benefit analysis of training options
Introductory Offer in 2013 will be conducted absolutely free.
For more details send mail to Raj.email@example.com