About this on-demand webinar
In associtation with Marketforce, this on-demand webinar explores how the insurance industry is responding to the evolving, ever-present threat of fraud and what more could be done to enhance its detection and prevention procedures.
- What does an online, aggregator-led environment mean for fraud?
- How are insurers adapting?
- Application vs claims fraud: where are resources being focused? What more can be done to optimise internal collaboration and data sharing?
- Is intra-industry co-operation working? What are the impediments to further improvements?
- How can insurers most effectively engage brokers in the fight against fraud?
- IFR, MyLicence and beyond: how successful have existing data initiatives been? Which areas need improvement next and who should lead on this?
- Internal and external data: which sources are most useful? How can they best be mobilised?
- How can insurers make best use of fraud analytics but still maintain a human touch?
- Glen Marr, 1st Central
Director of Fraud
- Adele Sumner, RSA Group
Head of Fraud Intelligence & Strategic Development
- Alanda Reynolds, Zurich Insurance
Head of Personal Lines Underwriting Fraud
- Jamie Hutton, SAS UK & Ireland
Solutions Lead - Fraud & Financial Crimes
SAS helps 80,000 organisations around the world take their data… And do amazing things… We help organisations turn large amounts of data into knowledge they can use, and we do it better than anyone. It’s no wonder an overwhelming majority of customers continue to use SAS year after year. Find out more, Why SAS?