SAS Ottawa Platform Users Society (OPUS)
Membership in the SAS Ottawa Platform User Society (SAS OPUS) offers a unique opportunity to enhance your understanding of the SAS Intelligence Platform, exchange ideas about using your software most productively and an opportunity to learn of new SAS products and services as soon as they become available.
The SAS Platform encompasses a wide variety of technologies. If you are interested in one or more of the following, this group is for you:
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Metadata
- SAS Add-in to Microsoft
- SAS Web Reporting
- SAS Management Console
- SAS Data Integration
- SAS Scalable Performance Data Server
- SAS Information Delivery Portal
- SAS OLAP Technologies
- SAS Information Maps
SAS OPUS works with our partner user group the Ottawa Area SAS Users Society (OASUS) to provide:
- Semi-Annual meetings
- Website for ongoing information
- Online Presentations
- Network with other SAS Professionals
Representatives from all industries are welcome to participate in the users group and membership is free.
The next OPUS meeting will take place on Thursday, November 17th, 2016. A detailed agenda and an opportunity to register will be made available as soon as possible.
If you would like to influence the future direction for our meeting, consider joining our volunteer Executive Committee. The Executive Committee meets 8 times per year to plan and execute all aspects of the meetings and other activities.
To find out more please visit our website at www.sasopus.ca
If you would like to be notified of upcoming OPUS Meetings, please subscribe to the OPUS Distribution List.
BRAND NEW: Join the SAS Canada Community Site.
- Packed with Canadian-centric SAS tips, techniques and contacts, this site will become a go-to for Canadian SAS thought leadership and content.
- It's quick, easy and free to join, sign up today!
Do you have a profile on LinkedIn or Facebook ?
- Search the 'groups' function to locate Canadian SAS user groups, including the OPUS Users Group.
- Join for professional networking, SAS related discussions and event notifications, and to become more involved with your local SAS user community!