Data quality isn’t a nice-to-have when it comes to running your business. It’s a must. And since SAS puts data quality at the core of everything we do, you know you’re getting the best technology on the market – a solution that supports all your other initiatives, with limitless scalability. It works on your terms. And it's built for the business and IT user.
Improve your data where your data exists.
SAS Data Quality meets you where you are, addressing your data quality issues without requiring you to move your data. You’ll work faster and more efficiently – without putting sensitive data at risk.
Manage the entire data quality life cycle.
Data quality isn’t something you do just once. It’s a process. We help you at every stage, making it easy to profile and identify problems, preview data and set up a repeatable process to maintain a high level of data quality.
Build on decades of data quality experience.
Only SAS delivers this much breadth and depth of data quality knowledge. We’ve experienced it all – and integrated that experience into our products. We know that data quality can mean taking things that look wrong and seeing if they’re actually right. How? With matching logic. Profiling. De-duplicating. And above all else – innovating.
Promote collaboration by empowering every team.
With SAS Data Quality, IT is no longer spread too thin – because we give business users the power to update and tweak data themselves. Robust out-of-the-box capabilities mean no extra coding is required. Everyone focuses on the tasks at hand. And more great work gets done.
- Data cleansing. Correct nonstandard or duplicate records as well as unknown data types.
- Data profiling. Better understand your data by uncovering relationships across tables, databases and source applications.
- Entity resolution. Identify individuals across multiple data sources from incomplete relationships.
- Unified Web-based console. Monitor data quality jobs, and view data issues and governance activities.
- Data integration. Embed data quality into extract, transform and load (ETL) and extract, load and transform (ELT) activities from multiple sources.
- Foundational master data management. Achieve a single view across multiple sources for one domain.