Accelerating Innovation with Big Analytics
Share insights. Drive Innovation. Make an impact.
15 October 2015 • AED Studio's Lint
Last year, more than 700 people attended and met with SAS users, experts and partners to share how their organizations use data to create value and drive innovation.
New location. New theme. Same quality.
To support the year-over-year growth of the forum, we decided to move to a new location.
On Thursday October 15th we’ll gather the largest crowd in our market in the AED Studio’s in Lint.
This year’s theme is “Accelerating Innovation with Big Analytics”.
The Forum will be opened by Deputy Prime Minister Alexander De Croo
Keep checking this website as more Speakers and Presentations will be added soon.
Four tracks will give you fresh ideas coming from innovative start-ups, real-life customer cases and ‘how-to’ technical sessions.
- Internet of Things (IoT): learn how our connected world drives innovation, creates new industries and disrupts the establishment.
- Digital Society: the digital footprint we all leave behind helps businesses to become more relevant but also makes us vulnerable. In this track you will learn more on how analytics helps you to know your customer, detect fraud and combat cybercrime.
- Data Science: IoT and the Digital Society created the need for a new species, the Data Scientist. This track is especially designed to give an update on the latest data science techniques during short presentations and hands-on sessions.
- Data Management: when building a new house, a sound foundation is needed. New techniques to manage large quantities of structured and unstructured data is what this track is all about.
More information about the full program will become available later
Nowadays, innovation has become an essential – if not the most important – element to drive your business. At the fuzzy front-end of innovation stands creativity, which is defined as ‘coming up with new and original ideas that create value’.
How well equipped is your organization in coming up with new and original ideas? And how can you make them valuable? Let this SAS Forum 2015 put the spark on your creative intentions! Together with the creativity experts at BEDENK, you will have the opportunity to unleash your ideas in a 2-hour Creativity Workshop. At the end of the day, the best ideas, visualized by a graphic recorder, will be presented on main stage.
- What revolutionary applications can we expect in the near future from data driven ‘Internet of Things’?
- How will organizations be able to use data and analytics to stimulate disruptive business model innovation?
- What are the characteristics of the future data scientist and how can the market detect, attract and stimulate such profiles?
- How can organizations maximize the value of collected data, knowing it is only a fraction of the total customer’s overall behavior?
Admittance to the Creativity Workshops is on a first-come, first-served basis. Each workshop has a strict maximum of 25 participants. You can register for one out of the 4 workshops upon registration for SAS Forum 2015.