SAS® User Groups provide an excellent opportunity to meet other SAS users, share knowledge and experience, and learn more about SAS solutions from colleagues and peers. Whether you're a seasoned SAS software user with experiences to share or a newcomer who'd like to interact with other users, a user group is an excellent way to help you get the most value from your SAS technology.
Select your local user group below for more information:
Why join a user group?
User groups offer a unique opportunity to:
- enhance your understanding of SAS software and services
- exchange ideas about using SAS technology and services
- learn about the latest SAS products and services
- have more influence over the direction of SAS software and services.
To join, simply email us your details and we will add you to our invitation list.
User groups offer a variety of benefits depending on their individual structures and activities. Users participating in the different programs may experience many of the following personal and professional benefits:
- increased efficiency and productivity through increased exposure to:
- new coding techniques
- analysis techniques
- SAS applications
- opportunities to polish your interpersonal, writing, presentation,and leadership skills
- enhanced understanding of SAS' software and service
- networking and idea sharing with other SAS professionals