SAS Best Value Packages Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: June 27th 2012
- Each Best Value Package is for one individual and is non-transferable and non-cancellable.
- The Best Value Packages applies only to SAS public training courses at SAS Australia or New Zealand (where applicable) training centres and/or e-Learning products.
- A Best Value Package invoice will be sent to each customer once the online form is filled in. Please allow up to 2 working days to receive this from time of order.
- Once payment of the Best Value Package is made your eLearning welcome notification that includes the ELearning component will be sent out within 5 working days. The notification will include the customer's unique ELearning account number and exam voucher.
- Best Value Package customers have 12 months from date of purchase to attend all Classroom training and 12 months from when payment is received by SAS to complete all ELearning Courses.
- Not all courses are offered at every SAS Australia public training centre. Customers should check the availability of courses and schedules by accessing the training Web site or calling 1800 727 269 in Australia or +64 4 917 6816 in New Zealand.
- No other discounts, offers or promotions are applicable.
- Enterprise Training Agreements cannot be used to pay for Best Value Packages.
- Class size is limited and space is not guaranteed.
- Course notes and other printed course-related materials will only be distributed to Best Value Package program customers who register for, attend, and complete classroom training.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any public courses at any time. SAS is not responsible for airline penalties related to the cancellation of SAS courses or events. Please be aware of all airline restrictions regarding non-refundable airline tickets when purchasing an airline ticket.
- Best Value Package program customers can cancel or reschedule public classroom registrations without penalty if notification is received by SAS by phone, mail, or e-mail at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled start date of the course. Course registration cancellations received by SAS within 10 working days of the course start date are subject to a cancellation charge equal to the course credit used to register for the course. Rescheduling of registrations between 5 and 10 working days before the course start date incur an administration fee of 25% of the course fee*. Rescheduling of registrations within 5 working days before the course start date incur an administration fee of 50% of the course fee*. Student substitutions are not allowed at any time as the Certification Bundle program is not transferable.
- Failure to comply with all guidelines may result in cancellation of the customer's Best Value Packages program.
- Prices, guidelines and course schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Best Value Bundle pricing is reviewed 01 January each year and is subject to change without notice.