Austin Health Care Center
Hours and Phone Numbers
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Phone/Fax: 512-258-5171, ext. 55360
Complimentary health care provided at the Austin health care center includes the diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses, the assessment and treatment or referral of injuries, health education, allergy shots, immunizations and lab work.
Services are available to employees and their dependents covered by a SAS Health Care Plan.
- Diagnosis, testing and treatment of episodic illnesses.
- Adult physical exams.
- Camp and sports physical exams.
- Counseling and health education.
- Allergy/other injections.
- Provider referrals.
- Case management.
- Lab tests ordered by outside providers – orders must include patient's name, date, health care provider's name, address and phone number, the list of tests to be done and the signature of ordering provider. This order must be given to the nurse practitioner at the HCC prior to making an appointment for the lab work.
The health care center also provides on-site health screenings for blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose.