Financial and Legal Resources
Financial education, support services and consultations are available to help you improve your financial outlook.
- Consultations with financial experts onsite at no cost or reduced cost.
- On-site financial coaching.
- Retirement planning, financial discussion groups, education and programs.
- Seminars and workshops.
- Extensive up-to-date library resources including books, videos, audio-books and brochures.
- More resources through the EAP.
E-mail the SAS Work/Life team for assistance with any of these services.